Chapter 26

So here is the update......
It is a very small update. Sorry for that. But from the next update  it will be of the normal size like previous parts.
Enjoy 😊😊

Writer's POV.....

Everyone were feeling bad for Maira and Cabir. At first Neel was somehow feeling bad that nobody was giving him attention but hearing everything he is also feeling that everyone should love his Maira didi to make her forget her sorrow.

Alya: Cabir tumne kisko call kiya?? Wo dono hain kaun?? Aur kab ane wale hain??

Then only they heard the voice "hum aa gae". They looked towards the door. There were two people who were standing. Everyone were shocked.

Nandini: Aryaman....Maddy....

Aryaman Khurana

Aryaman Khurana

Madhyam Singhaniya

Madhyam Singhaniya

Cabir: Yeh dono hi hain wo jinhone hume bachaya tha.

They came inside. As they entered Maira ran towards them. Aryaman took her in his arms and kissed her cheek. Maddy also smiled and kissed her forehead.

Aryaman: Hey doll, how are you??

Maira: I am fine.

Manik: Tum dono ne meri bacchi ko bachaya hain. Thank you so much. And I'm sorry. I always behaved rude with you. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.

He stood in front of them joining his hands.

Aryaman: Manik what are you doing?? It's okay. Maira is just like our daughter. Aur tumhara rude behavior was justified. So please calm down. And no need to thank or apologize.
             Come on yaar....at least give me a hug.

Aryaman put Maira down and hugged Manik.

Maddy: Mujhe hug nahi karoge??

Manik smiled and hugged him also. All were happy as the people who once raged listening to others name, today sort out everything and became friends.

Nandini: But how you guys came to know about all this??

Maddy: Well someone helped us also. In fact he only gave us the work to rescue them. And Cabir you are also unaware of this.

All were again shocked. The mystery is not reducing, it's increasing only.

Cabir: Who is he??

Voice: Me.

They looked towards the source from where the voice came. A man was standing in the doorstep.

Manik: Dad.....

Mr. Shrikant Malhotra.

Mr. Malhotra came in. Manik hugged him.

Manik: Dad aap. I'm so happy that you came.

Shrikant: Beta Nyonika ke taraf se main tum sab se maafi mangna chahta hu.

Manik: Why are you apologizing for that woman dad?? It's not your fault.

Nandini: Yes dad. Please aap sorry mat kahiye. Par aap kaise?? I mean aapne Cabir aur Maira ko bachane ka kaam Aryaman aur Maddy ko.....

Shrikant: Ha Nandini beta. Mujhe pata chala tha ki is sab ke piche Nyonika ka haat hain.

Manik: Par dad aap to mujhe bhi bata sakte the na?? Itne saal main apni bacchi se dur raha hu. Aur mera dost....uska to puchiye hi mat.

Shrikant: Main tumhe batana chahta tha Manik. Par agar main batata to shayad aj Cabir aur Maira zinda bhi nahi hote. Wo log inke baare me pata kar lete.

Aryaman: Ha. Aur uncle ne hume involve kiya so that unhe koi shak na ho.

Manik sat on the couch with a thud. It was too much for him. He can't take it anymore. Not only him but there present everyone were in the same condition. So to lit up their mood Cabir said......

Cabir: Are jo hona tha ho gaya. Ab to sab kuch thik hain na??
           Manik yaar dekh itne saal baad tumlog mujhse mil rahe ho to kuch khane ke liye doge bhi ya nahi?? I'm damn hungry.

And somehow he succeeded in his plan. Some laughed and some cursed him for his behavior. He mentally patted his back.

Nandini: Ha chalo main sab ke liye khana lagati hu.

She went to the kitchen and with the help of butlers made some food and served them. All had their food.

After long long years they got back everything which they were craving for. Maira was the most happy soul there. She got her father, mother, brother, everything. Neel was also happy for her sister. Both the brother and sister mingled very well unaware of that they were not real siblings. And no one even dared to speak anything about that matter.

To be continued.....