CHAPTER 7

NO ONE'S POV

The girls continued walking towards the principal, she was still busy when they got there and they're asked to wait in the side with their class president, she greeted them with feisty eyes.

JH : "I was hoping this year would be different. So who started it this time?"

DH : "Unnie, unnie did you know that Hyung is dating Im Nayeon?"

JY : "Wait for a minute, a few minutes ago you're just telling people I like her and know you're saying that I'm dating her?"

CY : "Hahaha well it's the same thing, you're gonna end up dating her."

JH : "Yoo Jeongyeon? Dating someone? You all got yourself in trouble because of this?"

JY : "Doesn't make any sense right?"

JH : "How dare you exclude me on this one?"

CY : "Hahaha now that's more like it."

JY : "I thought for a second you're serious about helping me aish."

PRINCIPAL : "Okay girls, what is it this time?"

JY : "It was nothing Ms. Lee, we just got excited about school."

P : "It's always you girls when somethings happening if it's true then try showing it more in class Ms. Yoo."

JY : "I will......"

P : "Then dismissed."

The principal left them and they started to go back to their classroom.

JY : "I can't believe I'm the only one who got scolded."

TY : "Well it's all your fault anyway."

JY : "Oh thank you for pointing that out Tzu, I actually need that."

TY : "You're welcome Hyung."

CY : "Well look at that, the gods are on your side Hyung."

She said as she pointed at the girl in front of them, it was a familiar back that everyone recognizes

DH : "Nayeon unnie! :)"

NY : "Dahyunnie what are you still doing out here?"

DH : "We're on our way back." Dahyun pointed at the rest of the girls in the back.

NY : "Ohhhh, maja you girls got in trouble again."

JH : "Hahaha what do you expect?"