CHAPTER 14

NAYEON'S POV

She could've just told me, to give it to Mina. She didn't have to ask me if I want one.

*Message Sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"Are you sure your sister gave this to you? This one is really expensive and what am I supposed to tell Mina?"

*One Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"Excuse me but my tutor once told me I'm not allowed to text while in class, I don't want to get scolded so you have to wait until it's over."

*Message Sent*

TO : YOO JEONGYEON

"H-A-H-A very funny."

*One Message Received*

FROM : YOO JEONGYEON

"Hahaha! Yeah, unnie gave it to me, you can have it :) and if you could just give it to Mina in private? You don't need to tell her anything. She'll know who it's from. Gomawo Nabong! I'll see you later :)"

And even if it's just something that she didn't want, I really appreciated it. It's just funny how my first love is so kind to me that sometimes I wished she knew I like her.

NO ONE'S POV

Just like what Jeongyeon has asked her to do, she called Mina outside before she head to the library and gave her the chocolate. She didn't say anything and Mina didn't ask her.

[LIBRARY]

NY : "Mina said thank you."

JY : "Ohhh, so did you like it?"

NY : "I haven't eaten it yet. I'll save it for later, now go get your math book."

JY : "Wait a minute, before that I want to watch this first."

Nayeon was surprised to see Jeongyeon's phone, already set up on the 2nd episode of Cheese in the trap. She didn't know that the taller girl likes watching this kind of show.

NY : "Jeong how many times do I have to remind you, we're trying to study here?"

JY : "Come on, it's only an hour plus they only release one episode every week so it's just an hour per week

JY : "Come on, it's only an hour plus they only release one episode every week so it's just an hour per week. Please?"

NY : "You know it's on me if you fail the exam."

JY : "That's why I'll read extra at home, I'll make sure to pass all of them."

NY : "Arraso, you need to make up for this tomorrow okay?"