CHAPTER 17

NO ONE'S POV

And after a night of Jeongyeon sleeping as if she was floating on air. She wanted to see Nayeon as soon as possible. She wanted to hear her voice, to see her annoyed face, somehow something from yesterday made her crave more of the older girl.

Since the exams had just finished, she didn't really have anything to do. She couldn't take it, couldn't wait until it's Monday. 

This is the only time that Yoo Jeongyeon wished weekends don't exist.

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Nabong!!!!!"

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"What do you want Jeongie?"

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Omo you seem like you've eaten something good."

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"Pabo, what do you want from me?"

I want you, that's what she wanted to say.

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Can I pick you up? I know a cafe that has good coffee and there's something I don't understand."

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"What? Yoo Jeongyeon is doing an advance reading? Hahaha that's great! Less work for me"

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Hmm... So can I pick you up???"

Lame... She knew it was a lame excuse to see the older girl and that she should've just owned up on asking her to hang out but that's the furthest her courage could muster up right now.

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"Mianhe, but my family has plans today. You just have to understand it on your own for now."

*Message Sent*

TO : IM NAYEON

"Ahhh... That's fine, you can just show it to me next time, enjoy Nabong! :)"

*One Message Received*

FROM : IM NAYEON

"I will Jeongie, see you Monday :)"

It was a good thing that she didn't straight up ask the older girl to have a date with her, it was a fail attempt and for now, she just has to think of something to do for the next two days until she could see her again.

And even if she knew that she can just call and text the older girl, it was never enough.

Jeongyeon simply can't get enough of Nayeon.