CHAPTER 27

NO ONE'S POV

It's only yesterday when the girls from the tennis club made Nayeon feel uncomfortable and who would have guessed after a day they're back at it again. So how did it get to this?

4A's class was dismissed earlier than scheduled, Nayeon volunteered to take the trash out since 4B are still on class. She left the rest of the girls in their classroom and opted to go alone, it's just one bag, she thought.

Everything was okay until she passes by the tennis court on her way back. Which leads us to now.

"Hey."

"Hey Nayeon-ssi."

Nayeon knew the moment she stops it'll be a problem for her, so she just continued making her way and choose to turn a deaf ear to whoever was calling her. It didn't last long though, she was hit by a tennis ball. She turns around found Bona BN, Somi SM, Ryujin RJ, and Sunmi SN.

BN : "I don't understand why Jeong likes you when you're this rude. We've been calling you for a while now."

NY : "And I don't remember I have any obligation in talking with any of you."

SU : "What a b*tch. I can't believe this is the type of girl Jeong wants to hang out with. You're probably just acting nicely in front of her."

NY : "You're not any better than I am, what do you girls want? She's obviously not interested in any of you."

BN : "And you think she's interested in you?"

NY : "She doesn't but the difference here is I accepted it. Unlike you girls who keep on forcing yourself to her. I'm leaving, I'll let this go but..."

SM : "But what? Your gonna tell the teachers? Or maybe Jeongyeon? Do you think we care?"

Since Nayeon didn't answer the girls started throwing balls at her. She just walks through it with her hands covering her face. But with this she finds it hard to navigate her way and fell on the ground, bruising her knees.

RJ : "Oh mianhe, did we not hit you hard enough???"

And Nayeon stood up shrug it off and walk away. She was holding the tears and anger within her. The moment she came back, all her friends notice her wound and her swollen forehead.

MN : "What happened to you?????"

NY : "I-i just fell." She stutter.

SN : "Fell??? Your forehead is red. It's like you've been hit by a baseball."

RS : "Unnie, tell us what really happened."

MM : "Sana that's not a baseball, its a tennis ball. Is it one of those girls yesterday?"

JS : "Girls?"

MN : "Some of the members of the tennis club we're bugging her and Jeong yesterday. Let me see." She walked closer to her, made the older girl sat on a chair.

MN : "Momo is right this is definitely a tennis ball, who did this to you?!"