CHAPTER 38

NO ONE POVS

Classes resumed today, everything was back to normal. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were the old Tom and Jerry couple who loves to bicker every given time but this time it's full of fondness, none of them would be honest with each other but the rest of them can see it. They can see how Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at each other and you know what they say,

Eye's don't lie.

Today after class, Jeongyeon was hanging outside the school's rooftop. Nayeon was busy with something and let's all be honest, Yoo Jeongyeon wouldn't be anywhere near the library if it wasn't for Im Nayeon.

*INCOMING CALL : PARK JIHYO*

JH : "Hey where are you?"

JY : "At the rooftop, is there something wrong?"

JH : "What?????"

JY : "Well, you only call me when something is happening."

JH : "Rude. Then enjoy your alone time."

JY : "Wait, wait, I'm sorry okay? What's up?"

JH : "Hmm so unnie is not with you right now, right?"

JY : "Majayo?"

JH : "Did she tell you why?"

JY : "She said she has to do something so I'm just waiting until we can go home."

JH : "I and the girls are in the auditorium right now. Were trying to get into the 4th year senior play, Romeo and Juliet. I think almost every 4th year is here. "

JY : "Ji it's not really clicking for me."

JH : "Pabo, she's here. She's trying to get the most important role."

JY : "Ehhhh?"

JH : "I'm just saying, it's not too late. Audition is still ongoing."

JY : "I'll be there in a minute. Sign me up!"

JH : "Hahaha hai! Hai!"

And when Jihyo told Jeongyeon the news of Nayeon auditioning for the play, the taller girl didn't hesitate to run to the auditorium. She thought if Nayeon would be Juliet there is no one else befitting to be Romeo than herself. 

When she got there, there was only three people left in line, she made it and was the last person to audition. They were told to gather the next day for the announcement. On there way home,

JY : "You didn't tell me you want to be a part of the play."

NY : "Well it wouldn't matter right? By the way, I didn't notice you're interested in such things."