CHAPTER 31

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon notices how Jeongyeon, pick every single pineapple on the pizza with her chopstick. She starts to wonder when did the taller girl paid this much attention to her food and to be honest she wasn't really surprised that a place like this is what Jeongyeon runs to. Because she's Im Nayeon. She can memories everything even if she's only given a little to no amount of time.

Yoo Jeongyeon is the exact meaning of "Don't judge a book by its cover."

She may look like a tough girl outside but inside she's the calmest person. She's quiet and would sleep her day away. And for Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon is an open book she memorized wholeheartedly. Its the only thing she learned by heart and not by her big brain.

JY : "Hahaha arraso, I was wrong, I'm sorry. Are we okay now?"

NY : "Too late."

JY : "Wae???"

NY : "Just kidding. Eat your food."

JY : "Arraso."

They continued to have breakfast, it was so peaceful that they almost forgot about school. If it wasn't for Jihyo asking them where they are.

Both of them wished that this is what their normal days would look like. But it wouldn't happen, not unless one of them gather enough guts and spill the tea.

-

It was almost noon, and the time just passes them.

JY : "We should get going, your starting to get bored. I'll go get something, wait for me here."

NY : "I'm not, I wanted it to be like this. It wouldn't matter if we just sit around or laugh about your lame jokes. I won't be bored with you." She whispers as she watches the taller girl walk away from her.

She started to clean up while she waits for her return. Closed the balconies door and put the trash in a bag.

JY : "Here you go. Change your clothes."

NY : "Wae?"

JY : "We can't go around wearing our school uniform some stores don't allow students in during school hours."

NY : "Why do you have a bunch of clothes??? You really used to skip class a lot huh."

JY : "Pabo, I used it when I have to go somewhere after class. Hurry up, I'll change after you."

And Nayeon came out wearing Jeongyeon's hoodie, it was just the right size for Jeong but not for the older girl because when she comes out the hoodie was over-sized.

JY : "Hahaha that's good you won't be cold outside."

"