CHAPTER 19

NO ONE'S POV

The taller girl continued to carry her to the car. She let the older girl sit and buckled her up when the girl suddenly woke up.

NY : "Are we going to school?" She was still half asleep.

JY : "Pabo it's late at night and its weekend. We're going home."

NY : "Ohh yeah I'm drinking with Sana, we're going home? But I'm just starting to have fun"

JY : "You already had too much fun and tomorrow you'll have too much headache hahaha. Next time don't drink if you can't handle it." She said while she put her seat belt, turn the music player on, and started driving.

NY : "Ehhh who said so? I was winning against Sana."

JY : "You're absolutely not."

NY : "But Jeongie, can I have at least another glass?"

JY : "Nope, we're already on our way home."

NY : "But."

JY : "No more buts Nabong. You've had enough, maybe next time." She reached for the older girls head and ruffled her hair.

Nayeon didn't answer back and Jeongyeon wasn't sure if she fell asleep again. It's quiet for a couple of minutes until she started whining.

NY : "I'm hungry Jeongie...."

JY : "Didn't you eat in that place?"

NY : "We did but my stomach is empty now."

JY : "Hahahaha seriously? Arraso, what do you want?"

NY : "Hmm I want some fries, pizza, and chicken nuggets."

JY : "What? That's a fucking dinner."

Nayeon didn't answer back just looked at her and pout.

JY : "Aish, how can I say no to that?  We'll stop at the next fast food we'll see."

NY : "Yehey!"

Good thing the next stoplight had an open store in the corner.

"Hi how can we help you?"

JY : "Can we get a large fries, a slice of Hawaiian pizza and two hot choco please."

"Is that all?"

NY : "Jeongie don't forget the nuggets!"

JY : "Oh maja and 10 pieces nuggets."

"Arraso, next window please."

NY : "Why didn't you order anything for you?"

JY : "I doubt you'll finish it. Let's just share."

NY : "Okay, only because you picked me up."

JY : "Hahahaha I'm even paying."

NY : "You offered it."

JY : "Hahaha I don't remember that."

Jeongyeon parked for a bit to let Nayeon eat in peace. She looked at her with amusement, took the pineapple out of the pizza even without Nayeon asking her to.

 She looked at her with amusement, took the pineapple out of the pizza even without Nayeon asking her to