CHAPTER 34

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon thought about it, she thought it through and the girls were right. It has to be done, it has to be said. So today she'll ask Nayeon for a chance to talk and hopes this could go the way she wished for.

-

Today 4A and 4B are having a combined P.E class. It was there last subject for the day.

MK : "Is 4A complete?"

4A : "Hai!!!"

MP : "4B?"

4B : "Present Ms. Kim!"

MK : "Good, today we're having a volleyball match. Anyone can play, you can sub as much as you can. The losers will clean the whole gym as punishment."

JH : "I know you're girlfriendsss are in 4A but we can't lose. I'm not cleaning the gym."

TY : "You can count me in. Sana unnie can sweep the floor  for all I care, hahaha."

JY : "I don't really care. I'll be in the back of that bench sleeping."

CY : "You can't, we need you to win."

JY : "Ehhhh? Are you letting her clean this place?"

CY : "Uhmm it's not like she's the only one cleaning."

DH : "Maja! They can do it, this doesn't mean we don't love them."

JN : "Lisa and I will go all out."

JY : "There you go, you have Tzuyu and Lisa."

DH : "But you know you're the best one here."

JY : "I doubt you guys would lose. Beside Jihyo is with us. She already has fire in her eyes."

JH : "Just so you know I'm waking you up once I feel losing."

JY : "Hai. Hai."

Everyone started stretching before the game starts. Just like Jeongyeon said she went straight to the back of the bench, covered her face with face towel then sleep.

"You know you're not supposed to be sleeping here, right? This is P.E not sleeping time. Ms. Yoo."

She looked up and saw Mina next to her.

JY : "And what do Ms. Myoui needs from me?"

MN : "Nothing, I just happened to pass by and saw you laying here. Get up and get ready."

JY : "Don't want to. I'm sleeping."

MN : "Why would Yoo Jeongyeon sleep on her favorite class? I wonder...." She said teasingly.