CHAPTER 54

NO ONE'S POV

After the ceremony, Nayeon couldn't really break away from her friends she wanted to run to Jeongyeon but it wasn't right to leave her classmates there. So by the time that it was just her and her family, everyone else was already gone including the taller girl.

NAYEON'S MOM : "Go :)"

NY : "Huh?"

NAYEON'S DAD : "You want to see her right? You're mom, Seoyeon, and I will go first, the Yoos' are already waiting for us outside. We'll see you two after you talk."

NM : "Don't worry about us, we loved how she confessed and didn't really care about the dean hahaha."

NY : "Thank you Mom, Dad..."

Nayeon starts to look for the taller girl, she went to the stage where the rest of the faculty are. The dean told her that she left a while ago and went through the back door and Nayeon tried to follow her but she didn't see anyone. Then, all of a sudden Jeongyeon's favorite song blasted from the university's overhead speakers, as if the taller girl is intentionally making her cry.

She sat down on a bench, she was in the midst of losing it when the ones she relied on for the past four years came to save her once again.

JN : "We came all the way here to celebrate and here you are looking devastated."

JH : "When did you learn to give up?"

TY : "Don't tell me you've waited 4 years just to crumble down like that."

SN : "Stop it Tzu, it's been almost 5 years at least we can finally say that she's a human

SN : "Stop it Tzu, it's been almost 5 years at least we can finally say that she's a human."

MM : "Agree sorry to say this but we're glad to see you cry."

JS : "We've never seen you cry since she left. All you did was tell us you're fine."

RS : "But even if you didn't say it, we all knew you're having a hard time."

NY : "Ji... The song.. It's Jeong right???" 

As of this moment she didn't care if everyone sees her like this, the tears are the last thing on her mind. The only thing she wants is to find the taller girl.

JH : "Yeah we know, she paid the one in charge for the afternoon announcement. So you'll hear it over and over until your ears start bleeding hahaha."

MN : "That pabo has too much in my mind, I wonder what she would look like when you find her."

NY : "Where is she?" *Hicks*

JN : "She run off with another girl."

LS : "Unnie!"

JN : "What? Who would be dumb enough to believe that, after she suddenly confessed in that crowd?"