CHAPTER 43

NO ONE'S POV

And this smile, this exact smile is what has Nayeon doomed from the start, a smile that always turns everything upside down. A smile that takes all the pain away, a smile that makes her forget everything.

NY : "So tell me what's with the cold feet earlier?"

JY : "Just woke up from having a bad dream."

NY : "You know, you could tell me, right?"

JY : "Yeah......"

NY : "But?"

JY : "Huh?"

NY : "I know there's a but in that. So?"

JY : "Hahaha you know what? Forget about that, I'm all good. You're all good, we all good. So let's just call this a day?"

NY : "Pabooooooo!"

Nayeon starts running away, for the first time she wants to stop following Jeongyeon, for the first time she wants be the one who walks in front and don't look back, for the first time she wants to be the one that's being chased. It's trivial but for once she wants to feel the joy of having someone who follows you around. The feeling of someone wanting you.

And Jeongyeon caught up immediately with her long legs. For her it feels like what they've been doing for a long time, Nayeon follows her physically but in terms of feelings and such. Jeongyeon is the one who's been chasing Nayeon around, it's not that she hates it. Truth be told, Jeongyeon would do it over and over again but she hopes that one day, the two of them could stop. That one could stop chasing after the other.

Jeongyeon hopes that one day, Nayeon and her could simply walk side by side without the need of running away or following the other.

-

[SANAYEON'S ROOM]

NY : "I forgot my key card."

She starts knocking and calling Sana but nobody answered. Jeongyeon took her phone out in an attempt of getting a hold of the Japanese girl and then saw Jihyo's message.

JY : "I think you might want to stop."

NY : "Wae?"

JY : "Jihyo texted me a while ago, she said Sana called because she was afraid of being alone and they decided to just sleep together since we're taking some time."

NY : "This is your fault! You said 5 minutes."

JY : "Hey, I didn't notice the time besides it's not my fault you forgot your key card.... Stop whining it's not that bad, you can sleep in Jihyo's bed and......"