CHAPTER 11

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon chuckles, she loves how she could say something to Nayeon and the older girl would simply believe it's meant for someone else. 

But sometimes she hopes that Nayeon would see what she really means.

-

JY : "Then tell me if it was you, what advice would you give? At least give me 10 things I should remember, you probably have something right?"

NY : "Hmmm remember?"

JY : "Ahhh... For research, I'll ask my friends and pick that I find helpful."

NY : "I don't really get why this is important? Were in the middle of studying."

JY : "If you don't give me any, then I'm done for today."

NY : "Are you really a high school student? Cause you act more of a grade school student."

JY : "Hey!"

NY : "Will you go back to studying if I say something?"

JY : "You got yourself a deal!"

NY : "Arraso... I guess I have no choice, First, show her you like her."

JY : "I know that already."

NY : "Pabo I'm not done, show her you like her through flowers or chocolates.... You can never go wrong with those two."

Jeongyeon just let the older girl continue, she listens closely to every detail Nayeon was about to say

Jeongyeon just let the older girl continue, she listens closely to every detail Nayeon was about to say. She even turns her notebook to the last page and starts writing it down.

"(2) You should do something she likes, show her that you'll do things even if you don't find interest in it, in that way she will know that you're serious about her."

(3) Make her feel loved even if you're not around, I mean there's a time where you get separated right?"

Jeongyeon nodded back at her.

"(4) You should remember special dates, like the first time you met her. The first time you held her hands.

(5) If you see her and you feel like somethings off, take her somewhere fun so she could forget what's bothering her or do something to make her forget about it and on times that nothing you can do. Just be there for her, make sure she won't feel alone no matter what.

(6) Take her to places she's never been, take her to places you find amazing. Places that remind you of her, then tell her why.

(7) Remind her that you love her every day, in your own way. Saying it is fine, but showing is better.