CHAPTER 45

NO ONE'S POV

Even if both of them wanted time to stop or at least slow down for them to have more days together, it didn't. Things just happened faster than usual.

Most of them had finalized their college plan, and most of them are heading to Konkuk. Jihyo got into the college of architecture, Sana and Tzuyu in veterinary medicine, Momo in physical education, Dahyun in foreign studies, Mina in medicine, Chaeyoung in fine arts. Nayeon of course did accept the scholarship for the film making program while Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa and Rose all got in to Ewha Womans University.

But unlike the others, Jeongyeon has still to decide on which university she'll go. She wants to hear something before she makes the decision.

[GRADUATION DAY]

Jeongyeon and her family were making there way, to the auditorium when she saw Mina. She asked her family to go first and she'll catch up.

JY : "Where're your parents Ms. Myoui?"

MN : "They're already in there, I left my cap so I had to run and get it

MN : "They're already in there, I left my cap so I had to run and get it."

JY : "Ohhh."

MN : "Did you tell them?"

JY : "Yes....."

MN : "Unnie?"

JY : "Not yet...."

MN : "What are you waiting for?"

JY : "I wanted to know her opinion about it."

MN : "And?"

JY : "Then we'll know where I'm heading off."

MN : "You do know she'll want the best for you?"

JY : "I do but I mean maybe it'll change after I confess."

MN : "So today's really a big day for you huh?"

JY : "It is, I hope destiny won't fuck us up this time."

MN : "Haha pabo, just be confident and tell her."

JY : "That's my plan haha, oh good timing. I was gonna ask you if you can do me a favor."

MN : "What is it?"

JY : "I got this thing I want to give her but I'm still finishing it up."

MN : "Why don't you hand it to her?"

JY : "It's just in case...."

MN : "If this is a second plan then I don't want to."