CHAPTER 6

NO ONE'S POV

It was a day that most of them have anticipated.

Nayeon was really excited to give her speech for the upcoming school year while on the other hand Jeongyeon just wanted to have fun with her friends.

This is one of the few occasions that Yoo Jeongyeon shows up early, the first day of school where she gets to parade in front of the new students. She was parking her car when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hyung!"

JY : "And every first day of school I get to hear your loud ass voice."

DH : "Did you hate it?"

JY : "Even if I did I already got used to it." She said as she wrapped her arms around the pale girl.

CY : "I see the energy oozing from you, two :)"

DH : "Bro whatsup?"

CY : "I'm good bro!"

JY : "Here comes another loud ass."

CY : "Aigoo haha you say those things like you don't really want us near you but the moment we left you out on something you turn into a sulky baby."

JY : "Yah!"

TY : "My, my, the troublemakers are at it already?"

JY : "Not like you're not part of us."

TY : "I am just because of Jihyo unnie. Gaja, we have to get to the ceremony before it starts."

And nothing beats the comfort of friends, it makes everything better and fun

And nothing beats the comfort of friends, it makes everything better and fun. They walked through the pathway of their school, students were on their way to the gymnasium but they've pretty much-attracted half of them. 

I mean how can you not follow the most popular group on the campus?

CY : "I heard you have a tutor hyung hahahaha." The small girl suddenly opens the topic.

DH : "Is it really true?"

JY : "Where did that come from?"

CY : "Seungyeon unnie told me when I saw her at the department store one time."

JY : "That unnie doesn't really know how to shut up."

TY : "So it's true?"

JY : "Yeah."

TY : "Who is it? Is it someone we know?"

JY : "Maybe? Im nayeon"

CY : "Woah! Im Nayeon? The Im Nayeon?"

JY : "You know her?"

DH : "Dumbass everyone in this school knows her, who's stupid enough not to know the top student of this school?"