Chapter 11

Bill Nye the Pokéguy

His house wasn't anything special, it just looked like your average house. It was only one story with a green roof, and supposedly Bill is some kind of genius with Pokémon.

I knocked on his door, but I got no reply. I knocked two more times, yet he still didn't answer.

"Hello?" I huffed, growing agitated.

I thought I heard a very faint voice but didn't have enough evidence to suggest it. I leaned against the door and it fell inside. I gasped at my stupidity and tried to put the door back only for it to crack.

I turned around but no one was there, I sighed in relief but heard someone's throat clear. I left the door on the ground and cautiously looked around the vacant house.

There were a lot of papers scattered on the floor and quite a few computers with a black screen. I heard light footsteps behind me and quickly turned around, but I saw no one.

A shiver was sent up my spine as I fell to the floor again and landed on my butt. "Ow..."

"Are you ok?"

I froze. I didn't see anyone in front of me, but I'm sure I heard a voice. It was like when I was first called into this world, but now I think it's just a ghost.

"I asked if you were alright."

I glanced to my right and screamed. A bright pink Pokémon with cute black eyes was staring straight into my soul.

"Hi!" It exclaimed.

"W-who are you? W-what are you?" I stammered.

"I'm a Pokémon!" The pink Pokémon explained. "Just kidding! My name is Bill."

I blinked. "Bill?"

"That's right! The true-blue Pokémaniac!" He exclaimed proudly.

I stared at the pink creature for what seemed like an eternity, and Bill frowned at me.

"What's with that skeptical look? I just screwed up an experiment!" Bill explained.

I felt my eyes widen. My world didn't even have the proper technology to clone anything, let alone fuse animals and humans.

"Amazing..." I muttered.

Bill gave me a charming smile through his cute Pokémon. "Right? I'm super awesome!"

I rolled my eyes and smirked. "So do you have a plan to get out of that situation?"

Bill looked as if I had struck gold. "That's where you come in! What do you say? Will you help a poor Pokémon?"

I nodded as he led me into the back of his house. He's messy with all of his paperwork, I couldn't understand how he worked in conditions like this.

In his backroom were two huge pods that were connected via a large metal pipe.

"Alright! I'm going to enter the teleporter and when I do, go to that PC and run the Cell Separation System." Bill explained, already opening the door of the machine.

"Uh... ok," I reply, trying to comprehend what he just told me.

He closed the door and I'm left to figure out everything on my own. I found his PC, but his programs are difficult to figure out. I started clicking on everything, and I eventually found the right program.

Well, after Bill kept yelling to go to the right. After I started up the machine it started making all sorts of noise and even started lighting up.

I waited for the machine to stop, and suddenly the door flew open. A man with wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. I had to do a double-take since he was quite appealing to me, but in my heart of hearts is only Green.

Bill scampered to me and held my hands. "Thanks! I owe you one!"

I grinned. "Nah..."

He let go of my hands and placed them on his neck and hip. "So, did you come to see my Pokémon collection? Or perhaps you wanted to interview me about my amazing accomplishments regarding the PC storage system?"

He said all this with a smile on his face, yet I couldn't help but feel a little annoyed. "No..."

He frowned and stared at me, he was deep in thought. "I want to thank you for helping me... but if you don't want to see my Pokémon then what do I do..."

As I was about to reassure him that I didn't need any thanks, he suddenly lit up like a firecracker.

"I know! I'll give you this!" Bill exclaimed, handing me a small piece of paper.

I took the paper and read it. "S.S Ticket? You're giving this to me? Wasn't this expensive?" I gasped.

Bill shrugged. "Eh, I can't handle the fancy party's like they want to have on the ship. Besides, they invited me, so I just uninvited myself."

I giggled. "Well, it sounds great! Thanks, Bill!"

He threw his arms around me and tightly squeezed. I felt my face heat up and quickly squirmed away.

"W-what was that for?!" I asked, covering my mouth.

He gave me a childish smile. "It's a thank you for helping me!"

His childish smile was cute, and I won't deny that I found him attractive. But in my heart of hearts, there was only Green.

Hello! This chapter was fun to write and I adore the drawing alyssa did of an attractive Bill. Thanks for reading :D