Chapter 1:

Class 1-A is inside Recovery Girl's office, getting healed from bruises and scars. Well, almost the entire class. Events have occurred earlier during their training on the grounds, by a villain that has sneaked in.

What type of events, you may ask? Well...

2 hours ago...

"DIE!!!!!!"

The entire class was at the grounds, quirk training with each other. They were supposed to have an activity with All Might, however, he was called to have a meeting with Principal Nezu and the other teachers. So to kill time, Iida suggested to train to improve their quirks.

Bakugo was training with Kirishima, who is blocking his explosions with his hardening.

"NOW you're back to normal?" Kirishima muttered, but Bakugo heard him somehow.

He raised an eyebrow to his red headed friend. "What the fuck are you talking about, shitty hair?"

"You looked so depressed back then after that call Aizawa received from your parents." Kirishima said slowly, making Bakugo freeze for a bit. "What happened?"

Bakugo sighed, jumping back to avoid an attack from his friend. "I was...worried about someone. I don't wanna talk about it. But maybe soon."

Kirishima nodded with an understanding smile, giving him a thumbs up. "Take your time, Bakubro."

Bakugo squinted his eyes while looking away. 'Too bright...' he thought to himself.

On another part of the field was Todoroki and Midoriya, mostly training on self defense. They were near Bakugo and Kirishima enough to hear their conversation.

"He's not wrong, though." Todoroki spoke out, Watching the two.

Midoriya blinked at him. "What do you mean?" He tilted his head in confusion, blocking Todoroki's attacks.

"Bakugo has been acting weird since the call. Do you know what going's on in his head?" Todoroki asked, turning his attention back to Midoriya.

"I don't know... but I kinda have a feeling that I know why." Midoriya shrugged,trying to send an attack to Todoroki, who blocked it with an ice wall. "But I'm not sure if it's the correct reason."

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! BREAK TIME!" Iida called out from the bench on the corner.

Soon enough, everyone went over to take a break. "Damnit, Glasses. I was about to beat shitty hair's ass." Bakugo groaned, grabbing his water bottle.

"You can continue training after 5 minutes, Bakugo." Iida pointed out, doing his robotic hand movements.

As the class was chilling, a person was watching them from afar, their red violet eyes squinting at one of them. A low chuckle escaped their lips, grabbing their bow and arrow from their back. They aimed the arrow near Sero, letting out a breath before shooting it.

While Sero laughed out loud from a joke that Kaminari had made, the arrow zipped past him, nearly hitting his cheek. The entire class looked behind him, seeing the arrow hitting the ground with a dark red aura.

"Sero-kun! Are you alright?" Iida rushed over to him, as he saw what happened. He received a nod from his fellow classmate, making him let out a sigh of relief.

Midoriya furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the direction where the arrow came from, his eyes widening. "LOOK OUT!" He screamed.

Everyone, hearing him, look at where he's looking, making Todoroki make a huge ice wall to cover everyone from a bunch of arrows coming towards them.