Chapter 3

Previously...

"Would you like to join the League of Villains?"

"I beg your pardon?" Todoroki blinked in shock. Shi- no, SIREN is offering him to join the League? "What makes you think that I'll join you?"

Siren giggled, pointing out her fingers as if she was counting down. "Let's see... your quirk, your mother, Endeavor... literally your whole childhood." She smirked, starting to sing, but is careful enough to not use her quirk. She still has her manners.

"🎶Right here, right now. I put the offer out🎶" She held her hands out wide, Todoroki just raising an eyebrow at her. "🎶I don't want to chase you down. I know you see it🎶" She pointed down at him, who simply looked away.

She pouted before continuing. "🎶You run with me. And I can cut you free. Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in.🎶" She smiled at him. Todoroki looked down to observe his handcuffs, making Siren blink at him before groaning silently in irritation, quickly replacing it with a sweet smile.

"🎶So trade that typical for something colorful. And if it's crazy, live a little crazy🎶." She squinted her eyes, her smile turning into a smirk. "🎶You can play it sensible, a king of conventional. Or you can risk it all and see🎶." Todoroki looked back up at her, having a monotone look on his face.

She smirked wider, finally getting his attention. "🎶Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play🎶" She beamed, while the two-toned student only raised an eyebrow at her. She started walking towards her, which Todoroki almost wanted to step away, but he can't since he's strapped to a chair. "🎶'Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride🎶" She held out her hand towards him. "🎶It'll take you to the other side🎶"

Todoroki only looked at her, deadpanned. 'Is... Is she mocking me since I can't use my hands-?'

"🎶'Cause you can do like you do. Or you can do like me🎶" She placed her hands on his shoulders, which causes him to stiffen a bit. "🎶Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key!🎶" She leaned towards him, Todoroki leaning back a bit.

'Shi- no.. too close.' He thought, furrowing his eyebrows.

"🎶Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly! It'll take you to the other side!🎶" She smiled down at him before backing away, making him breathe out a sigh of relief.

Todoroki squinted at her, deciding to play her little game. "🎶Okay, my 'friend', you want to cut me in🎶" He added pressure on the word 'friend', indicating that they are still enemies. "🎶Well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen🎶" He shrugged (as best as he could since he's handcuffed) as he watched Siren walk away from him.

"🎶So thanks, but no🎶" He smiles slightly, but it quickly fell off his lips. "🎶I think I'm good to go. 'Cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in🎶" He chose his words wisely, not wanting to say the wrong thing that will make her snap.

Siren looked back at him, smiling but her eyes show no emotion. "🎶Now I admire you, and that whole show you do🎶" Todoroki admitted, causing her to raise her eyebrows in surprise. Not gonna lie, he is actually amazed of how her quirk works. He knows it's related to music, and something with her voice. However he does not know how it actually functions.

"🎶You're onto something, really it's something🎶" He glared at her, having the idea that she is working for the League of Villains. He smirked in triumph, looking away from her. "🎶But I live among the swells, and we don't pick up peanut shells🎶" He chuckled a bit, causing her to turn around. "🎶I'll have to leave that up to you🎶"