Chapter 7

Akame threw knives on a Nomu's head before kicking it down, while Hanuke used his chained sickle to stand it on another Nomu's, pulling it back to him before slicing it in half.

Some of the class were quite impressed about how the children knew how to fight at such a young age. Midoriya and Bakugo just have smug looks on their faces, knowing that this will happen.

Todoroki started quietly struggling on the chains, furrowing his eyebrows before realizing it was no use to struggle. He looked up at the girl in front of him, who was looking outside the window with content.

"🎶Long long time ago, I had my our own little show🎶" Siren sighed, tapping her foot on the floor. "🎶Was a beautiful, a lovable angel🎶"

Her content look fell from her face, her eyes setting on Akame. "🎶But she took the spotlight, shining so bright, left me to fade away🎶" She placed on a smile on her face, turning to Todoroki, who flinched back a bit when he saw that her face looks almost like a yandere's. "🎶But honey, now the turn is mine🎶"

Outside, the group was fighting the Nomus with their quirks. Surprisingly enough, the Nomus are not regenerating like the others that they have fought, which left into deep confusion.

Midoriya used One For All Full Cowling on one of them with his explosion, blinking. "Am I dreaming or are the Nomus not regenerating?"

"You're not." Kirishima shook his head, using his quirk to block a Nomu's attack.

Aizawa used his capture scarf to wrap it around one and threw it to another. He adjusted his goggles and looked up at the abandoned building. 'What the hell is the League up to?' He thought to himself before resuming to fight.

"🎶A devil made from heaven, sent from above🎶" Siren leaned against the window, watching the fight with a smirk. "🎶Looks like sissy's got a little date, let's have some fun🎶" Her smirk turned wider, walking away from the window.

She walked towards Todoroki, placing her hand on her chest while holding out a hand towards him. "🎶We've got lots to do little errand boy. Come to me at cloud nine🎶"

Todoroki looked at her, deadpanned, while responding in a monotone voice. "No."

Siren's smirk almost fell off her face, but she resumed by walking around him. "🎶To be the perfect angel, some sin must be done🎶" He almost flinched at the sudden illusion of devil horns and tail on her, just realizing that she's using her quirk.

"🎶You told me what to do and what to say, I couldn't escape🎶" She walked over to the control panel near the TV screens, which is still showing the fight outside the building. She slammed her hands on the panel, looking frustrated. "🎶You got to choose the ending of my fate. You put me astray🎶"

She chuckled quietly, pulling some strands of her hair away from her face. "🎶But not anymore! I'm in control!🎶" She pressed a few buttons on the panel, while Todoroki, behind her, is trying to get out of the cuffs, his arms starting to go numb. "🎶I have the stage. You can't turn the page. Now all eyes on me!🎶"

The group outside stood on the ground over the downed, not-regenerating, army of Nomus. Present Mic huffed, shaking his hands a bit. "Alright, listeners. Let's get inside to save that little listener."

"Um...I think that has to wait first, sir." Satou winced, seeing something emerging from the entrance of the building. Another army of Nomus came out, causing everyone to ready their quirks.