Chapter 10

Hanuke helped his sister up, who is rubbing her temple. "Are you okay, Onee-chan?"

"I'll manage." Akame smiled and ruffled Hanuke's hair. "Thank you, Hanu." Her smile faded and looked at the Bakugo (with Kirishima slowly waking up), Midoriya, and Iida.

"Kacchan! Is Kirishima alright?" Midoriya asked first, only to shrink away when Bakugo's eyes have fire in them when he looked towards him.

The blonde sighed and nodded. "Yup. Shitty hair's fine." He answered calmly, surprising the duo. "But for now, we need to get it of here. Onēsan just informed me that there's a bomb in this building. We only got a few minutes left."

"But what about Todoroki-kun?" Iida furrowed his eyebrows, leaning against Midoriya for support.

Bakugo bit his lip before answering. "We'll leave it to the pros." He looked over at the two kids in the corner, moving his head towards the exit. "Cmon, kids. Let's get out of here."

The siblings nodded before moving to follow the students out of the building. However, Akame stopped midway, looking back at the stairs at leads to the fourth and fifth floor. She stares at it, guilt eating her up inside her.

Midoriya looked behind him to see Akame stopping. "Akame-chan? What's wrong?" He asked, only receiving silence from the girl.

The 11-year-old looked at Midoriya with scrunched up eyebrows. "🎶I wanted someone strong who could protect me.🎶" Her hand clenched on her chest, looking down at the ground. "🎶I let her anger fester and infect me🎶"

"🎶Her solution is a lie. No one here deserves to die🎶" She pulled the hair away from her face, seeing her younger brother and her friends looking at her in confusion. "🎶Except for me and the monster I created🎶"

Hanuke caught up on what she was saying, immediately swinging his arms around crazily. "Onee-chan, wait. Think about what your doing!"

Akame shook her head and looked back at the stairway. "🎶Heads up, sissy, I'm a dead girl walking!🎶" Her hands reached up to tie her hair to a bun. "🎶Can't hide from me, I'm a dead girl walking!🎶"

"🎶And there's your final bell🎶" She used the high-tech goggles that Aizawa gave her to see how much time until the bomb explodes, seeing she only got around 5 minutes remaining. "🎶It's one more dance and then farewell🎶" She extends her arm out for a gun to appear on her hand. "🎶Cheek to cheek in hell with a dead girl walking!🎶"

Akame made a run for the stairs, but he got stopped by Bakugo. She looked behind him to see that Kirishima is conscious again, and is helping Midoriya to support Iida.

"Kid, think about what you're doing." Bakugo tried to reason, worry not that evident on his face. "You're gonna be fighting Tomi with a bomb that'll blow up the entire building. Don't you think this is wise?"

Akame raised an eyebrow at him, sure that Bakugo always fights before thinking. ".........OI, I KNOW WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO RUN AND NOT TO RUN, OKAY?!" He sighed, before getting serious again. "But seriously, what is your plan?"

"🎶Got no time to talk, I'm a dead girl walking!🎶" She pushed Bakugo's hand off her shoulder, running up the stairs before he could try to stop her.

Bakugo huffed, rubbing his temples. "That kid is not thinking second thoughts." He muttered.

"I'm pretty sure she got that from you." Kirishima cracked, resulting Bakugo glaring at him.

Midoriya shook his head, looking between the two. "Guys! We don't have time for this!" He looked towards the 8-year-old, who is fidgeting in nervousness. "Hanuke-chan, I need you, Kirishima and Iida to get out of here. Me and Kacchan will follow your sister."

The little boy stared at him before nodding, leaving with Kirishima and Iida. Midoriya and Bakugo moved to follow Akame up the stairs. They caught up to her quickly, seeing that she's running up the stairs.

"Izuku-sama, Katsuki-sama, don't try to stop me." Akame mumbled, only earning a head ruffle from Bakugo.

"Don't sweat, we're coming with you." He smirked, receiving a wide smile from Akame.

Todoroki continued trying to use his quirk on the cuffs, using his fire this time instead of ice. He could still feel Akira hiding behind his neck, but he didn't pay mind on it, since he knows the dragon is scared of her own owner.

The bi-colored student huffed before looking at the villain who is making sure the bomb is functioning properly. "Step away from the bomb." He said, his voice quivering a bit.

Siren chuckled quietly, then looking over at him. "This little thing? I'd hardly call this a bomb. This is just to trigger the packs of thermals downstairs on the ground floor. Those are bombs." Todoroki tensed up when the bombs are down on the first floor, knowing that his teachers and classmates are down there. "People are gonna see our and the heroes' ashes in this abandoned building and think, "The heroes didn't pay any effort to save a student's life" no, but because heroes, weren't able to save every SINGLE life! The only place that heroes and villains can get along is in Heaven!"

Todoroki sighed, looking to the side. "🎶I wish your mom had been a little stronger🎶" He saw Siren tense up from the corner of his eye. "🎶I wish she stayed around a little longer🎶" He looked straight at her, gritting his teeth. "🎶I wish your dad were good! I wish grown-ups understood!🎶" Old memories of his father abusing him for pushing him to limit and his mother pouring hot water on him pops up in his mind, but he shook them off.

"🎶I wish we'd met before they convinced you life is war!🎶" Todoroki smiled at her a bit, hoping that she is rethinking about her situation. "🎶I wish you'd come with me...🎶"

Suddenly, he felt the end of Siren's sword under his chin. "I wish I had more TNT!" She sneered at him, causing Todoroki to flinch.

The two heard popping explosives to look up and see Bakugo trying to hit Siren with his quirk, but she quickly dodged away. She quickly attacked Bakugo with her sword, since her quirk is not available at the moment, with him retaliating with his mace, making their weapons clash together.

Midoriya and Akame ran to Todoroki's side, trying to get the cuffs off while the dragon licked the young girl's cheek, making her giggle.

Bakugo swing his mace to her side, but she quickly blocked it and kicked him to the side before he had the chance to use the same tactic he used when he fought Kirishima. Akame gasped before grabbing her gun and a long knife from her belt, throwing the latter towards her sister.

Siren blocked the knife but it causes to lose hold of it, the two sharp weapons hitting a few feet away from her. She held her hands in front of her to grapple with the gun Akame is holding, both of their fingers on the trigger. When the gun was right between them, Siren accidentally pulled the trigger.

A gunshot.

A scream.

"TODOROKI-SAN!"

A/N: Bet you didn't see that one coming 🙃 Sorry XD

My Hero Academia belongs to Kohei Horikoshi

Shizuka Hitomi/Siren, Shizuka Akame, and Shizuka Hanuke belongs to me

Song "Dead Girl Walking (Reprise)" is from Heathers The Musical