Chapter 9

(We're in for some crappy fight scenes and crappy angst, people-)

The battle continues on on the third floor, with the students (except those who are unconscious and are unavailable at the moment) trying to stop their red headed friend that has been fighting them, not knowing that he's being controlled.

Mina moved to the corner and tried to shoot acid towards Kirishima, who simply dodged away. He countered by running towards her in inhuman speed and scratched her side by kicking her to the side.

Sero swung his way to his friend, using his tape to tie him up, but Kirishima quickly cuts the tape with his hardened arms and punched Sero on the face when he got close.

Midoriya used Full Cowling towards Kirishima, circling around him to distract him before jumping to the air behind the redhead. He tried to shoot an attack towards him, however, Kirishima saw this coming. He launched himself towards Midoriya and kicked towards the ground, the greenhead keeping composure, breathing heavily.

Todoroki watched the fight in visible concern, looking away from the TV screens when he heard the door open. He watched as Siren walks in with a stoic and monotone expression. The look sends chills up his spine, not liking it at least one bit.

'Wait.......that's what I look like before the Sports Festival, right?-'

Todoroki pushed away the random thought and tried to reason her. "Siren, look, whatever you're planning right now, you need to stop it." He suddenly felt Akira hide behind his neck. He jumped at the feeling, but he lets it go. "Revenge is not the answer."

Siren chuckled, smirking at him. "What do you know about revenge, Todoroki?" She asked, kneeling down to a compartment under the panel. "Besides, we all know that you wanted revenge on Endeavor when he made your life a living hell."

Todoroki's blood run cold, knowing that it's the truth. He sighed, looking down at the cuffs. "You're not wrong, I do want take revenge on him, however." He looked at the villain, who has her back towards him as she does something in the open compartment. "He is still my father. Just like that girl you fought earlier. You want revenge on her, but she's still your sister."

Siren's back stiffened, Todoroki knowing that he hits a nerve. "What I'm trying to say is, revenge is not always the solution to solve every problem. It will not give you what you want."

Todoroki quietly sighed, freezing (no pun intended) when he suddenly heard Siren giggling. He looked up, seeing her looking at him with a sly grin. "Oh, or do they?" She moved away to let him see what's inside the compartment. That's when Todoroki know he's actually going to die. Literally. At that moment, the only thing that he can utter was:

"Jesus fucking Christ."

Midoriya sneered, jumping back to avoid an attack from Kiri, One For All going through his veins. He touched his cheek, where he can feel a sting from the cut on the cheek Kiri made. When he looked at the fighting group, it only took him a few seconds when he realized that Bakugo nowhere to be found.

He looked behind him to see Bakugo standing, leaning against the wall. "Kacchan! What are you doing?! Come on and he-!"

"JUST SHUT UP DEKU—" Bakugo yelled, the hand on the wall clenched into a fist as his voice cracks. "Just...shut the fuck up..."

Midoriya almost slumped out of guilt and worry, furrowing his eyebrows. He has never seen his childhood friend like this before, except for that time when he heard his cousin was in the hospital.

Katsuki, meanwhile, was having an existential crisis in his head. Thoughts ran through his head like they are on a marathon, guilt eating up inside him.