Chapter 8

(I'M ON A SONG SPREEEEEEEEEEEEE)

The two sisters continued staring at each other, Siren just blinking at her with blank eyes before hanging her head low.

"🎶Why did you leave me here to burn?🎶" She looked up at her younger sister, her eyes blank, not showing any emotion, which causes chills to go up Akame's spine. "🎶I'm way too young to be this hurt🎶"

Siren's right hand gripped her bow tightly, as her left moved up her face to comb out some hair from her face. "🎶I feel doomed in hotel rooms, staring straight up at the wall🎶" She held her hand in front of her face, what she was seeing is an arm full of cuts. "🎶Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all🎶" She placed her hand down and looked back at Akame, her quirk activating, creating four illusions of teenagers behind her. Akame, Midoriya, and Bakugo flinched back a bit at the sight.

"🎶Do you care, do you care?🎶" She furrowed her eyebrows as the illusions behind her disappeared. "🎶Why don't you care? I gave you all of me🎶" She took a step forward, which Akame, in turn, stepped back.

Siren held out her fingers, looking down at her hand before looking at her sister. "🎶My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears🎶" She keeps on taking each slow step towards her sister, stalking like a predator ready to catch its prey. "🎶Why don't you care, why don't you care?🎶" Her eyes turned sharp, making Akame suck in a sharp breath.

"🎶I was there, I was there, when no one was🎶" The older stopped dead on her tracks, looking down as old memories went through her mind. She closed her tightly before glaring up at her. "🎶Now you're gone and I'm here🎶"

Akame looked down a bit, biting her lip with guilt. She felt wind on her back, but she didn't pay attention to it before four voices whispered in her ear. "🎶I have questions for you🎶" She turned around towards it, only to find nothing.

"🎶Number one,🎶" Siren started, holding out a finger while staring at it with tired eyes. "🎶Tell me who you think you are🎶" She pointed her finger towards Akame, her eyes blinking continuously. "🎶You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart🎶"

The younger simply looked away, guilt eating her inside as she hears the voices again. "🎶I have questions for you🎶" She shocked her head, trying to block out the voices.

"🎶Number two,🎶" Siren continued, furrowing her eyebrows as she held out another finger. "🎶Why would you try and play me for a fool?🎶" She glared at Akame sharply, blood boiling in her veins. "🎶I should have never ever ever trusted you!🎶"

The black and gray haired girl frowned, still on her guard as she gripped her knives tightly. "🎶I have questions🎶" The voices whispered in her ears, causing her to flinch again.

"🎶Number three,🎶" She heard her sister continue, causing her to look over. Siren's eyes softened, putting down her hand with three fingers out while staring at it with a long gaze. "🎶Why weren't you, who you swore that you would be?🎶" She looked back at her sister, her eyes squinting with hatred. "🎶I have questions, I got questions haunting me🎶"

Akame looked down a bit, fiddling with the knives on her hands. She tended up when she heard the voices again, haunting her. "🎶I have questions for you. I have questions for you🎶"