Chapter 12

After signing the contract, Sarah escorted me to the studio where they have to screen test me and to see and check what type of clothing fits me better.

This is just an easy start. She already explained to me in a few days i might need to stay in the studio for more shoots and ramping.

The studio was huge and filled with many different kind of lights and cameras that made me once again nervous.

How can i forget that i have this very deep fear of cameras and taking pictures? Guess ill have to overcome that.

I already have this beautiful management in my hands and I'm not letting it slip away. No matter what happens!

I laughed when i saw Jamie entering the studio. Her eyes were twinkling with delight and her hands were pressed together as she walked over me.

" You got it babe! I knew you would pull this off. I am so happy for you!" She whispered to me and i just laugh almost wanting to hug her.

I looked at myself at the mirror as a hair stylist fixes my golden locks. Jamie said that she love my hair long and it suits me so i decided to keep it that way.

"You look very different from our past models Miss Langford. Are you somewhere from Canada?" The woman asked as she curls my locks in mermaid waves.

"Just Josephine Mam. And no i am from Australia." I said politely as i opened my phone to tell everyone the good news.

"Oh, That explains the accent then." She laughed and i gave her a smile in the mirror.

I opened one of Dean's messages and he sent me a picture of Jacob eating cookies. The chocolate chips all over his face. He is not looking at the camera and looks adorable munching.

From: Daddy Dean

Jacob says he already misses you. It is only what he was saying all day. Non stop that we have to give him cookies to shut him up. Btw congratulations aunt. 🙂 Call soon okay?

I laughed and typed in my reply just until i realized Jamie was watching my phone over me. I hid it but it was too late. She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Guess the life in Australia will forever stay in Australia then?" She laughed and i sighed heavily.

If everyone keeps thinking like her. Then I'm just going to be a mother to a child that i didn't bear. And just because i have photos of him!

I mean i am not denying that Jacob was close to me but being a mother should be clarified to people. The fake news could seriously affect my life.

And i need to take extra precautions.

"Jamie i already told you. Jacob is not my son, He is just someone really close to my heart." I said as i watched another video from Dean. It was Jacob running in the fields where we always hang out in every afternoon.

"Yeah. And is the Daddy close to your heart too?" She asked that made me blush furiously.

She was laughing so hard at my reaction and i have to check my surroundings if anyone heard that.

For a manager she really has her word of mouth full. She can almost pass as a news writer that can spread gossip to people.

"N-No. Dean is just an old friend. Plus he has a wife. Jamie!" I defended with a smile and she just smirked.

"Okay then, Ill believe you for now." She just said before answering her phone that is ringing.

"Hello? Oh yeah. Im in storm right now, Where are you?" I heard her talked turning her back from me.