Chapter 34

I woke up to the sight of Hero sleeping peaceful besides me. All the memories washing over me of what happened last night.

A smile forming on my lips as i stared at the sleeping British man beside me. All the moments from last night washing over me.

Despite the soreness that i am feeling to my whole limbs and thighs. We made love the whole night until the sun doesn't rise.

And somehow i feel happy. As if something inside of me that i had been trapping for the longest time is finally free.

His arms were wrapped around me tightly. His head buried on my neck and i can feel his breathe fanning over the naked skin of my chest.

I raised my hand to caress his soft messy hair as he purrs. My lips pouting while i stared at his beautiful long lashes and thick eyebrows. He is so beautiful and he looked so peaceful while in deep sleep.

It was already around lunch time i am guessing. And the sun is perfectly shining with yellow light that escapes from his blinds. I never had the chance to even see his room properly last night!

My eyes wandered on his black and grey themed bedroom. There was not one single bright object in this room. Reminding me somehow of his character, Hardin. It was a deja vu moment.

I tried to take his arms off of me so i can prepare breakfast. I am sure he wont mind.

My stomach is starting to hurt for skipping dinner last night. And the last one i feasted on was only alcohol.

My knees were weak as i tried to stand up. And i can feel my cheeks heating up when i remembered how many times we did it last night! I couldn't even count it on my fingers!

I can feel my whole body almost giving up on me completely! I am sore all over! We were both so eager to feel each other after five years that it was already in the morning when we stopped! I just want to stay in bed the whole day and rest.

But somehow deep inside i feel so satisfied. Remembering him saying i love you to me so many time as he takes me in different positions.

Our body built as one and our hands laced together as i call out to him. It was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me after five years.

I walked over to grab my underwear on the ground. My blonde hair falling to my sides in untamed curls.

My lips parted as i lifted the material of my dress with the broken strap. I think he completely ruined it!

So i just grabbed a shirt from one of his closet. It looked big to me but i had no choice. And my nipples are even showing!

With still the aching legs i walk over to the door of his room. To go to his kitchen. I never had the chance to appreciate his penthouse last night. It is beautiful!

Even with his room was filled with dark colors. His living room and kitchen speaks differently.

It was designed so beautifully. The interiors were themed with the beautiful mixture of grey and beige. There were more expensive canvases hanging on the walls and the windows were huge and wide so it was already bright without the lights.

And It is so big that i thought i was going to get lost. The condo has almost seven bedrooms! My most favorite part is his balcony.

Still appreciating the place and feeling very proud of Hero. He really did outgrown himself.

I can finally really say that he reached his dreams and already successful. We both started on the same time but i was left behind. And now i am starting again with him beside me.