Hero's POV

"Her name is Josephine Langford. She will be our new Tessa Young."

My eyes settled on the picture of the woman that Anna sent me that morning.

I remembered being flustered all over when i first saw her picture. That i didn't notice I've been staring at her picture for almost five minutes.

"So. Did had you already met your leading lady? Is she hot?" Evan asks as he throws and catches my soccer ball on his hands repeatedly.

She is more than what i call hot. She is beautiful. Her body is in the perfect shape and her face is so innocent yet captivating. But i am not telling that to this douche.

"Just ordinary." I lied while shrugging and i saw him giving me a side look. As if he doesn't believe me.

She has very deep blue eyes that were captivating and reminded me the beauty of the ocean. And it brings me peace. Her nose were small and button and her lips.

Her lips were the softest cloud that I've tasted. It feels like the heaven whenever i kissed her. I cant explain the feeling but i get tranquilized every time.

"Hey. Im Jo, Nice to meet you!" Her sweet voice caught me off guard. I felt like a melting butter as soon as i heard her accent.

I saw how her eyes slowly went to my built then back to my face. She has this amazed look on her eyes.

And i cant even fucking deny that she looked so adorable.

I loved how every time she wanted to talk to me she would lift her head up to me.

And sometimes when i tease her. She has this angry piercing look on her face. That always takes my breathe away.

Many artists would be professional during their films. And i know that.

But i couldn't help but take the filming as an excuse to kiss her. I just couldn't get enough off of her.

"My mom and dad. They are not together and my sister and i aren't really that close."

I remembered her saying that the first time and i should've taken it as a warning. She was so strong and good of hiding all the pain on her eyes.

But despite her bubbly attitude she tried to show. I know that something is wrong.

"I wonder how it feels like to show yourself to the world. Without boundaries." She says in the middle of our tour.

Looking back. I never really minded what she was saying. I was too busy on looking at her beautiful face. It feels like she was the only one i see in the world.

I couldn't help myself but to lift my hand at that moment. And i felt electricity jolting my body as soon as my fingers touched her soft cheeks.

I was in deep trance as i watch her lips parting as she stared at me curiously with her big blue eyes.

It took me four years to hide my feelings for her until i couldn't take it anymore. It was bursting through my chest and my body would always crave her company.

I never really knew Jo that deeply since. It was late when i realized she was not showing her true self.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her when i noticed she grew quiet in my side.

We were in the pub that time. It was a night after shooting and everyone decided to hang out.

The night was getting deeper and i noticed Josephine started becoming distant. She has her own little world in the side.