Chapter 37

Everybody was right when they said time passes by fast when you are with somebody you love.

And before i knew it was already on the brink of October. And i had been staying on London for almost three months now.

Me and Hero are much more closer now and our relationship getting more and more deeper everyday.

Every weekend we would go check some tourist places in around the city. Serving as Hero as my tour guide of course it was not just exploring we did.

Although it was always cut short because people are starting to notice it. It was the most fun i had in years.

He is so naughty and irresistible and we would always ended up doing it in the public bathrooms! We were both still lucky there was no published article yet about his and mine's insane sex drive.

I already had undergone a lot of shoots and projects with different famous branches in London.  And everything was alright. I got to keep my careers on tracks and at the same time i got to be with Hero.

For the first time in my life i was finally contented or where i am. I never wanted it to change anymore. I am fine by its condition. But i do have this gut feeling that after being happy for so long. Something bad will happen. And i should had given attention on that thought.

"It is really stressful! I got to work every morning and ill be going home changing diapers in the evening. Mom's life is so hard!" I listened to my Mia's rants on my phone.

I laughed and turned to the golden wings that i am now frying on a oil filled deep pan.

It was a Wednesday morning and i was cooking breakfast before i meet Jamie for work. Ill be doing another shoot for Storm today.

Both me and Hero also had mixed schedules for the past few weeks. Which is very strange. I still had to talk him out if he had anything to do with it.

And that was the hardest part of working. Is Hero always being there beside me and following me at work like a love sick. He was the best distraction that i always want.

"Well that is the reason why i don't want to have kids yet. I cant even imagine how i would handle it." I responded to her while trying my chef's skills on my breakfast in front of me.

"Oh you will perfectly handle it very well Jo. You are so good with Jacob! But setting that aside. How is life right now in London? Are you seeing some British hotties in there yet?" Mia says giddily that made me licked my lips.

She still didnt know about my now relationship with Hero. Nobody from my friends knows except for Dean. He immediately called me in the morning when Jacob broke the news to them.

After many whiles of convincing. Jamie and Hero both agreed that it should be kept a secret for now.

Although i am pretty sure many of our co models already knows exactly what was going on. It was so obvious but thankfully they were all respectful.

"Yes Mia. And i am actually with someone right now. But i am not telling you anything yet until i go home." I laughed and i heard her screaming in delight.

It must had took her by surprise. I had not been in a relationship for almost a decade now.

And my friends had these really weird countdown going on of when i will get married. I was the last uncommitted one  standing! I am pretty sure they were betting on my wedding date.

"That is what exactly i was talking about! This is really great Jo. Im happy you finally found someone." She says in a sincere tone as i place the golden wings on my plate and turned the stove off.