Chapter 30

My cheeks was sizzling hot and red as me and hero both came out of the bathroom. I was so conscious that anyone might saw that i ran away far from his as possible!

"Wait Jo!" The laugh after my name made me shiver as i run my way to the sea of people to escape from him. Feeling knives in my thighs.

This is so embarrassing! No one noticed but still the fact that i did the dirty with him on the bathroom without anyone knowing. Makes me feel guilty.

I wanted to mentally slap myself for being so stupid. I let myself fall from his trap again. Just one single touch and all my rules and promises melts.

It was as if he was the one who had the will to destroy me and my whole career. And i am willingly letting him. With those green eyes and red lips that i couldn't resist!

I finally reached my way to the studio and let out a huge sigh of relief when i saw Jamie. She frowned at me angrily when she saw me. And i let out a big gulp as i approach her.

"You prankster! Where had you been?! The Fashion Show is about to start in 30 minutes. And you are not even dressed yet!" She complained as soon as i reached her. I was sweating bullets as i think about an excuse.

"I-i just uh-"

"Nevermind your excuse! Just save them for later. You had to get ready now! And fix your face. You looked like you just ran a marathon or something!" Jamie exclaimed that made my cheeks heat.

I quickly obliged to her and went for the changing room to start getting ready. And this time i made sure i am alone. I was out of my mind and lost in my thoughts as i changed into the attire.

I felt my lips parted when i felt the remaining dampness of my panties as i move. I cant believe that just happened! And it was a good thing that we stopped immediately or we could had ended up having sex in that counter!

And not to mention i only have half about an hour left until the run away starts! I can feel my palms sweating as i finished changing into my clothes. I made extra sure that i didn't look suspicious to look at.

I was guided by Jamie to go to my previous seat which is beside Khadijah. I was beyond relief that despite Hero and I have the same manager. Jamie doesn't always forces us to be together.

I cant handle being beside with Hero at work! And i cant even imagine all the stupid things we can still do! We might not even work and just always ended up sucking each other's faces!

"Hey you look amazing Jo! I love your outfit. Fits your shapes really well. Are you excited?" Khadijah says trying to ease the mood and i was already running out of breathe. As the show case starting to get ready.

I stared at Khadijah who is now complete and ready. And she was the one wearing the outfit i dreamt off. She looked good in her blazer and jeans and pumps. The jeans hugging her long legs that compliments her height.

But then again i realized i was lucky i didn't get to wear it. I don't think it will fit me that much with my thick and chunky legs.

"Are you okay? You look-" She started asking the same thing! And before i could let her finish i already immediately answered.

"Yes i am okay. Just a little nervous." I answered hiding my face from her. I already made sure that i looked the most normal! What is she exactly looking at?

"Oh! Well okay. But you have uh.." Khadijah says awkwardly and i turned to her and saw her gesturing at her back side of her neck.

I almost gasped so loud that it will draw everyone's attention when i realized what she meant! Hero gave me a fucking hickey on my neck and i didn't even noticed it!