Chapter 15

It was another sunny day in London the next day and i decided to go out and not stay indoors all day. Staying indoors will only make me insane.

It was half of my day when i realized i have many more equipments that i needed that i forgot to buy.

Wearing my yellow sundress that reaches my thighs and i paired them with just simple sneakers i let my long hair down.

It was surprising that today was hot despite it was already around in September. I guess the sun is in just a mood. Buying so many jackets is a waste.

I sent Jamie a message to inform her i was going out. She has a very busy day today and i didn't want to bother her rest day. So i didn't tell her where i was exactly going.

From: Jamie

Alright, Be careful. Just don't do anything reckless. The last thing i wanted to see is you sitting on a prison cell. Be home until its gets dark.

I was supposed to shop for groceries and necessities for today when i spotted a simple car shop right by the mall.

That gave me a red flag. I remembered i still need a car. Just grabbing an uber every time is also a good idea but i think it would be much easier to have my own.

I entered the busy car shop. There were many costumers some are a set of families looking for a vehicle.

"Hey miss. Good afternoon!" I heard a male worker says and i looked at him and saw he was smiling at me.

He is a short man but he is still taller than me. He is on his uniform with his blue blazer and gray pants. His hair is neatly comb back and glittering with to much gel.

I smiled he still looks very organized and neat. Even on the middle of the afternoon.

"Hey. Good noon." I said hesitating to ask where the cheaper cars are but stopped myself.

"So what are your preferences mam? Do you want brand new or?" He answered my unsaid questions and immediately nodded.

"Oh yes. I am actually on for second hands?" I replied a little bit embarrassed by shopping for an old car and he got it right away.

But a second hand one doesn't seem so bad. And it would be a shame to just buy a brand new one if ever ill be leaving for California in a few months.

I agreed to Jamie's plans after a while of convincing. It would be a good idea to focus on Storm first and she also promised me she'll let everybody know that i am available to accept projects again.

"Good choice miss. We have a lot of new arrivals in still good condition. Please follow me and Ill be very happy to accompany you."

I noticed some of the male workers are bickering and laughing on the other side and my eyes went to them. They all stopped laughing and stood up straight like nothing happened.

I followed the man and my eyes wandered on the different cars that are modeled into lines.

We reached the very side of the building and i saw some old models of the cars. My eyebrows raised.

They actually still looked very good but as soon as i checked the price i immediately flinched.

"Are you okay Miss?" I heard another male worker says and i looked it was another face.

Don't they have any female workers here? Why is this car shop infested with boys?

"Im okay thank you." I responded politely and he just nodded returning on whatever he is doing.