Chapter 32

"Natalie! What brings you here? Who are you with?" Mattia was the only one who greeted her.

She was staring at Hero and then her eyes went to mine. There was hint of jealousy on her eyes as she glares at me.

I cleared my throat and tried to move away from him. Feeling intimidated on her stares. But his arms around me didn't budge! He wont let me move away.

"Oh! I was just with some of my other friends too." She says as she walks over closer to us and not waiting for Khadijah's approval.

"Happy Birthday Khadijah!" She greets out of nowhere and i swallowed hard when she positioned herself between me and Hero.

"Its not my birthday." I can sense Khadijah rolling her eyes as she says that.

Meanwhile i was staring at Natalie in front of me trying hard to sit between me and Hero. Her butt was sticking out to both of our faces as she forces herself to sit on the non existent space.

"Oh I'm sorry! Isn't that what the celebration is for?" She asked that made a lot of the other giggle.

"No." Khadijah snorted.

"Excuse me!" She says in hard tone and finally manages to settle herself in between me and Hero. Now she is seating beside him! I cant believe she just took my seat just like that!

"Hey babe." I heard her greeting him in a sensual tone.  And i can feel my ears heating up. From the corner of my eyes on how tightly she clings to him. Draping her legs over his lap.

I quickly turned my head away and not planning to mind their own business. And i didn't want to see what happens next. For some reason it stings something inside of me.

If Hero is really into her them i am just letting him! We are not together so who am i to even stop him? He can messed around with other girls. And i will do the same. Its that easy.

"Josephine. So how long had you been staying here?" Mattias asks. I notice he was always the one who initiates a conversation. He seems very charismatic too.

"About only a month." I answered him.

"So you haven't really checked the beauty of London. Yet?" He asks and i can feel from my side that someone is glaring at us.

"No. Im still waiting for someone to come with me." I tried to joke and i saw how his eyes lights up. A smile on his lips.

"Mattias you horn dog stop hitting on her! Jo ain't settling for less. I have a better idea. What if we just play?" Bree suddenly says that made everybody groaned.. I watch how she picked an empty bottle from the table.

"Woah. Way to burn my ass then Bree." Mattias says as he opens his lips for a blow.

"This is not some high school party. Bree!" Maddy says groaning.

"Look at her clinging into your man like a snake! Oh god i hate her. Stop me or i might scrub the slutiness out of her!" I heard Khadijah whispered angrily on my ear.

I just sighed still not looking at the two people next beside me. They might be kissing right now but the hell i care? I absentmindedly grabbed another glass from the table and drank it in not less than five seconds.

"Woah!" Maddy cheers at me while clapping.

"Damn girl! You are wild." Joseph exclaimed that made me blush. I looked at him and saw he was smiling at me.

"Wait! The real question is can she drink a straight tequila?" Russo finally speaks and i was starting to get pressured.

Everybody started to cheer for me to take the Russo's challenge. And i stared at the sitting glass in front of me that is filled with strong liquor.