Chapter 21

I was trying my best to hide my face and stay it low on his chest as he talks to the woman in the counter.

This was a very awkward position! Even in there was only a few people in the lobby. I still felt embarrassed.

"One room. Sir?" I heard the woman asked in a hesitant tone and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes please." Hero politely says and i tried to look at his face and he was even smiling! This woman is obviously flustered at him. And he even managed to flirt!

I pinched his very hard chest to signal him to hurry up. He winced lightly. His eyes went down to check on me and frowned when he saw me frowning.

"There are still two single rooms available. Maybe you are interested?" The stubborn woman asked and i almost rolled my eyes.

I cant believe he still has the same effects as before. I mean nothing changed. He still looked good. Even better actually.

My cheeks heated and tried to shrug off my thought. All that and we are still not moving. What is taking so long?

Suddenly a male voice came into the room, I think it was one of the bell boys.

I was shocked when i felt Hero's hand slowly caressing down my legs before pulling the hem of his shirt that i was wearing to cover the exposed skin. The touch made me shiver in his arms.

It wes then i just remembered that i was only wearing nothing but my panties! I felt my cheeks heating up and dug my head deeper into his chest.

"Or maybe you can send her to a room. And accompany me for dinner. Is she your sister?" The woman said in a very dirty tone and i couldn't believe my ears! Cant hero defend himself that this conversation is not over yet.

Did she just assumed i was somewhat i child? The thought of me and Hero being called siblings sounds very wrong for some reason. That would be Alabama in so many levels.

All of my shame went out the window. And i whipped my head to the lady. Her eyes widened when she realized I'm awake and I'm hearing every flirt she just pulled.

"Yes. Can you give us the keys now. Please?" I asked trying to keep the polite tone but couldn't help to give her a sarcastic smile.

"U-uh yes. Of course!" She stuttered and i can see how tense she was as she looked for the keys. She even dropped it before giving it to us.

"Thank you." I responded and gave her a smile before i felt Hero started walking to the elevator.

One of the cons of being with Hero. Even asking for keys is difficult. I swear every woman is falling for him here and there.

And this bastard sure does and enjoying the attention he is having! What a brute.

We were the only ones in the elevator. The both of just silent and i was impressed when he still managed to push the button on the elevator even with me in his arms!

I can feel and see that his body did grew. Like a lot. I wonder how much he works out! He is so fit. Was it from eating grass for the past decades?

I felt him staring at me and i looked up to see him trying to control his smile. He has this teasing look on his face that made me confused.

"What?" I spat at him. The look on his face never faltered. Instead he looked even more amused from what i said!

"What do you mean what?" He asked me back that made me stare at him questioningly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. I can already tell i was scowling and he is not even intimidated! He just continued looking at me teasingly.