Chapter 23

I let out a deep sigh of disappointment as consciousness flows to my body as i wakes up. It was already day time. And only the sound of Hero sleeping deeply beside me can be heard.

I perfectly remember everything that happened last night. I was not drunk to act like i didn't know what i did.

Every feelings and emotions came flooding inside my chest. There was guilt and also fear. But one thing out rules them the most. Which is fear.

I looked at Hero beside me. His eyes were closed and eyelashes were very thick and defined. His red lips were parted as little snores came out of his mouth.

His arms were wrapped around me tightly like a snake. I slowly removed his arms to my waist. So i wouldn't wake him up as i go.

I need to get out of here. Waiting for Hero to wake up and talking about what happened. Will just make things worse than it already is.

It was a mistake. But i know i did it for a reason. I was confused and alone. He was there for me. I couldn't stop myself especially with the steaming atmosphere i feel around him.

I am sure that he has the same stand on what i am thinking. We were both perfectly grown adults. Who yearns for each other and not to mention we were in one room and there is alcohol! It was an obvious temptation.

I let out a sigh and tried to stand up only to groan when i felt my whole body ached. Especially at the gap between my legs! I can feel my whole limbs and muscles bruising!

I really tried hard to not remember all the things that went out of my mouth last night! All the moans were so uncontrolled just because i was feeling too much pleasure!

The anxiety kicking in my bones which made me to hurry and find some clothes i am going to wear. Only to remember something when i saw it was all scattered on the ground and ripped to pieces!

He destroyed all the remaining clothes left for me to wear! And all that was left was his! I stared at his shorts and shirt on the ground. Or he can just go drive home naked?

I was not that evil to do so! Then my eyes went to a familiar strap laying on the floor only to realize they were my panties. At least he spared at least one of my clothing. But then i have to go home with only my underwear!

And as if god heard and supported all my plans. As soon as i picked the red laced panties. My eyes immediately caught a light grey hoodie chilling from under the bed.

I tried to reach and it took me lots of groans to successfully have them. Having rough and wanton sex made my whole body felt like i just spent one week in a gym without a rest!

With no knowledge of knowing who owns the hoodie. I wore it to cover my naked body and the hem reached my thighs. It was long enough to cover the panties but short enough to still show some of my bare skin.

I went to the bathroom to quickly check my appearance and my jaw went to the floor when i saw red bruised hickeys all over my neck! That man murdered my neck like a vampire!

Jamie will definitely kill me! I tried covering some of them with my hair and the hoodie. But some are really high that it almost reaches to my cheeks!

I gulped repeatedly as i quickly reached for my phone near the night stand. I opened it to see it was fully charged and a hundred messages from everyone!

"Shit." I quietly cursed at myself when i realized i haven't responded to any of them until last night because i was too busy with Hero!

I heard a deep groan from the bed and heard the shuffling from the sheets that stopped from my movements.