Chapter 13

"Miss Langford relax, I know its very nerve wracking on the first day. But it will subside when you are already posing in front!" I heard the small lady who manages the outfits says and i was just standing there stiff as an ice.

This is not actually happening. Hero might be here in like five minutes and I'm about to do my photoshoot! As if the situation couldn't get any worse.

I couldn't help but to forget the promises to myself. Im actually seeing him today and it is giving butterflies to my stomach.

He hates me. I just know it. Maybe he wont even talk to me. The i remember the phone incident from last night. I don't even know if that was really him.

"Plain White Sleeveless will definitely suits you. You have very creamy fair skin! I wonder what the sun gives you in Australia." The woman said and laughed but i just gave her a shaking smile.

"She has very nice complexion too! I was hesitant to put some foundation on her. It will ruin her natural color." Toni says as he gives me some accessories to wear.

"Well just keep it simple because it is only a screen test." He added and the woman hums in agreement.

The woman who manages the outfits i think introduced her name as Camille, Silently took my measurements to find my size in the hanging pile of endless different clothes.

"Hero! Took you long enough." I heard Jamie exclaimed that made every vein in my body twitched in anxiety!

My heart was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to leave a hole on my chest!

I heard all the people greeting him and i was gritting my teeth silently. I can see his figure from the corner of my eyes!

The i slowly turned my head to see him and then i saw him. And it was the first time after five years.

I saw him giving Sarah a kiss on the cheek, there was a box of pastries in his hand that he gives to her.

I let my eyes feasted on the sight of him and my lips parted. He looked so different. He looked so mature than i remembered. His body became even more bigger and even taller.

He was no longer the boy that i fell in love with. For some reason the thought breaks my heart. We both really grew up.

The plain grey shirt he was wearing hugging his hard built. And i can see the visible light stubbles in his chin. His hair was thicker and styled messily.

Then i met his eyes. He was looking at me for a moment, I saw how his jaw clenched at the same time his eyes darkened with an emotion i couldn't tell before licking his lips and turning to Jamie who is now talking to him.

"Josephine!" Jamie called me and took a hard swallow but before i could start walking he speaks.

"I cant be long. I actually just passed by to discuss something with Sarah." He said in his now low deep voice that i heard last night.

I still couldn't believe. It felt like i was facing my fear, my doubts and my insecurities! He still made me feel so many things every time i look at him. And that didn't changed.

I wonder if he is still the same sweet and caring Hero that i spend with when we were just starting. Or did his attitude changed too?

"Oh alright then inform us when you're done so we can all grab lunch together!" Jamie said and before i can reach them Hero nodded and went off.

Jamie just returned to me with a confused expression and i just gave her a smile.

"Okay Josephine. You can change now, The changing room is just right there. We'll wait for you here." Camille instructed and i nodded grabbing the set of clothes before going.