Part 5

I went home and watched some Storage Wars for a few minutes until I fell asleep after a long day of work again. But I forgot, tomorrow is Friday, our last day of work before the weekend.
I slowly started to shut my eyes, I suddenly fell into a deep sleep.

I heard a knock at the door, I was reluctant to go to the door.
"Who could it be at this time of night?" I mumbled.
My legs were slightly trembling as I opened the door.
I saw Brooke, she looked very dashing with her white outfit.
"Oh hey there Brooke. What are ya doing here?"
She didn't say anything, but she ran to me and took me in her mouth. She kissed me heavily as she shut the door with her leg. She tore my shirt open and shoved me on her bed, straddling my erection. She took off her shirt and bra, revealing her breasts. She rocked her hips back and forth as I groan for more.
I managed to take her nipple in my mouth as she rubbed her breasts against my face. Brooke didn't say a word to me during this erotic moment. It felt like I was flying into heaven for the first time.
"Oh Brooke!!" I screeched in orgasm.

Then I opened my eyes...
"AAAAAAH!"
I then realized it was only a dream, such a pity. Out of nowhere I heard Hannah's screaming next door. Looks like Hannah is having one of her night fits again. I didn't know if I should go over and check on her again, I am really starting to worry about her now.
Once again, I grabbed my flashlight and walked over to her house. I reluctantly knocked on the door as a strange guy walks out of the house.
"Who are you and why are you here?" The guy said in a rude tone.
"I'm sorry to disturb but I've been hearing screaming for the past few days and I am wondering why it's happening."
"You didn't hear anything, get out of here or the last scream you will ever hear will be your own!"
He slammed the door shut and locked it from the inside.
"WAIT!"
He seemed rude, well may as well call the police tomorrow morning.