Part 19

The next morning, Aubrey brought us breakfast from upstairs. She made waffles and scrambled eggs, I always loved waffles. Brooke laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, "I'm—- im not hungry for those."
"What are you hungry for?" I teased, running my fingers through her hair.
"I am hungry for blood, your blood," she replied, licking her lips.
"Of course you are, I cannot let my darling queen starve like this. Come and taste my blood." I started to slip off my pants and she said, "No no not from there, your neck."
"Your wish is my command darling," I said huskily.
Her fangs appeared in her mouth and she latched her lips on my neck, gently sucking blood as she bit into my skin. She groaned slightly as she purred, aching for more of my blood. Then her fingers dug themselves into my skin, turning my arm beet red.
"Will it be okay if I stripped you naked?" I moaned, cupping her little ears.
I grabbed a Kleenex and cleared the blood away from my neck then licking Brooke's labia. I always loved the sweet taste of her. I groaned, "Open wider darling, I am hungry too."
Her nipples hardening as he pressed my tongue down harder on her womanhood, I slid up to her breasts and suckled on her right nipple. Then went to the left to balance the pleasure out. Brooke's soft body pressed against mine as we make bitter love. It was a intoxicating moment, as I showered her with my love I breathed, "I love you sweetie."
"I love you too!" She replied with a smile.
"I can't describe this feeling down to a single word, it is more than love," I murmured.
"Your right, it's way more than erotic and tender love."

After our sweet love making, we were heading out of town and far away from this hellhole. But we saw a few strangers, they looked like werewolves. They glanced at us with curiosity. I hated all the hair they had on their bare skin, they actually looked like a wolf and a human mixed together.
"Hello gorgeous," one of them said to Brooke.
They all were starting to close in on us until Baylee bellowed, "Run!"