Part 13

We arrived into Brooke's place afterwards and I took one step into her house, she had a few mannequins but more different than mine.
"Woah you have mannequins too?"
She was absent for a few seconds, then came back downstairs with her nightgown on.
"Oh sorry I was changing," she muttered. "I'll make us coffee okay?"
"Yeah that's fine."
I sat down on the sofa as my groin slightly tingled. I looked away from her and crossed my legs to hide it. I imagined her naked while making coffee as I took a glance at her.
"Um- I- can I be excused once more?" I stuttered.
"Absolutely Lij!" She called from the other room.
I rushed into the bathroom and I unbuttoned my jeans. As I pulled down my pants, I rubbed my rod until a volcano of semen shot out from the tip. I grabbed a few pairs of paper towels and cleaned up the drawers and the floor. I may be losing it, every time I think or hang out with Brooke, I get very aroused in a very pleasurable way. I know she does too and we really need to discuss this.
I went back into the room and Brooke was laying down on the soda, naked and stretching out her limbs like a cat.
"Oh fuck," I groaned.
"Lemme help you with that." She smirked as she cupped my chin, slowly laying me down. She stared down at me and I smiled as I looked at her hot pink nipples. Unbuttoning my jeans, she ripped my pants off and tore open my shirt. She slid on me, straddling my phallus. Then she took a bite out of her wrist and dropped her blood into my mouth.
"Woah, what are you doing!?"
"Hush my sweetness! Swallow my blood and you will become with the Queen."
As I drank her blood, my eyes turned red as hers turned red.
"Your a vampire?" I asked in fright.
"Yes, I am Beilla the Vampire Queen! Now you will
become the king."
I moved my jaw around and felt my fangs, then I licked my lips seductively.
"Feeling better?" She teased.
I smirk as I bite her neck.
"GAHHH!" She groaned.
She smiled and took a bite into my neck, we sucked each other's blood in heavenly delight.
"Let's take it to my bedroom shall we?" Brooke moaned as I sucked on her neck harder.
"Yeah absolutely my Queen!"