Part 20

We dashed into the woods, trying escaping the men. But they were catching up very quickly, one had a taser, one had a meat-cleaver, the other had a stun stick. One tased Elijah and me, the other two got Baylee and Aubrey.
"Bind their hands," one of them orders.

They took us deep into the woods, where a old house sat. It was a brick house that was ancient, it has cracks and scratch marks on it.
"Come with us, he is waiting!"
They pinned us down to our knees and forced us to bow. Then I seen a man, naked as a jaybird, and of course it was Bill.
"Welcome back Brooke. Here you shall be mine for all eternity."
"God-fucking-dammit! Get away from my girl!" Elijah hissed.
One of the guys shocked Elijah's genitals with the stun stick.
"Don't speak to me scum! You don't belong to her!" Bill snarled grabbing Brooke by the hair.
"I thought your pretty little ass was dead, come to find out we saw you at your little singing concert. This time you will really die!"
"Please stop Bill! Don't do this!"
"Take them inside, I'll lead Brooke to the torture chamber."

It was Brooke and Bill alone in the torture chamber. Brooke wakes up, hog-tied to a bed. Bill was waiting for her to awake and cry for help.
"Wake up sleepy, it's time for the fun," Bill murmured, patting her head.
Her pupils dilated, then screamed. Bill gagged her and grabbed a machete.
"You know you like this stuff. Love and torture." Bill slid atop of her like a snake then grabbed her by the hair, bending her head all the way back looking up at him.
"Tell me you like this bitch!"
She gasped when he slit her back, forming the letter H.
She spat out the rag that was in her mouth.
"Please don't do this Bill! DON'T FUCKING DO THIS AGAIN!"
"I shall do what I please show horse!"
He drags her into the cellar where I was and locked the door.