Part 24

"You got him good my love," Elijah says huskily.
"Now Elijah, there is another task that must be done. Bill sent out the managers to kill my friend Chloe."
"Oh my god.." he gasped.
"We must hunt down and kill the managers before the Bloodmoon rises. Otherwise we will be mad for hunger and driven insane."
"I don't know if we can Beilla, it's five days from now!"
"Don't worry, we will." I winked at him.
"Will we be going to work tomorrow?" He asked.
"I won't be, if you want to watch the show with Nick and Patrick that would be great."
"I shall do that." An evil grin formed upon his face.

The next day, Bill was reported missing. The police searched everywhere for him, but they will never find him in the abandoned house. Nick and Patrick went into the woods near the old house to look for Bill.
"Bill where the fuck are you?!" Patrick screamed.
"Bill YOUR ASS IS GRASS!" Nick hissed.
I threw a rock and it hit the back of Nick's head then I ran. They followed the footsteps, thinking it's Bill messing with them.
After a while, they stopped following me. They stopped for rest right beside a little trap I set for them. Then Patrick spotted me, I had the wooden bat in my hand, giving him a sadistic grin.
"You little bitch!!" He yells running towards me. He stepped into the bear trap and he howled in pain.
"NICK! NICK HELP ME!"
He continues to howl and shriek in pain as the trap started to slowly cut his foot off.
"What the hell man?!" Nick asked.
I walk behind Nick and hit him upside the head with the bat then same with Patrick.

Patrick wakes up in the upstairs of my old house, with his shotgun up his anus. Also tied down to a table, laying on his stomach. He cries, "NO NO NO! PLEASE!" He sees me walking in the room, he continued to beg for mercy.
"HELP ME JESUS!"
"Does that hurt Patrick?" I grumble.
He grunted and squealed.
"Oh come on. I thought you were an ass man."
"You won't get away with this bitch!"
I grabbed the back of the shotgun and shoved it further up his anus hole, making him grunt and bleed down his leg.
"I'd be real careful about how you talk to me right now Pat."
"What have you done to him?"
"You mean Bill? I took good care of him, very good care."
He hissed and tries to break himself free.
"Patrick, I know your mom raised you to be a good person, but you never were. You always were a sick, perverted man who think women are worthless, sluts who serve men for pleasure. But your daughter, she is just as innocent as me. So young, sweet. Couldn't you imagine?"
"Imagine what?"
I walk behind him and had a hold of the shotgun once more, about to thrust it inside him more.
"Imagine that somebody had done something like this to her." He grunted and howled in pain.
"Someone like Billy, or Nick, or any other male on this earth!" I screamed in anger as I pumped the gun into him twelve times. "Or you, YOU SICK PERVERTED RAPIST! DEEP, DEEP, DEEP!!
"OH FUCK PLEASE STOP!" He begged.
"DEEP, DEEP, DEEP, DEEP!"
"Jesus fucking Christ!"
I grabbed a rope from the next room, then tied it to sleeping Nick's wrist.
"Ma'am please! She is innocent."
"So was I."
"What are you going to do to him?!"
With a smirk, I tied the rope to the trigger of the shotgun.
"You're so fucking dead!"
"Nick will be awaking soon. If I were you I'd tell him not to move."
"Please! I'm a God-fearing person! I have a baby coming!"
"Sorry Pat, it was fun while it lasted."
I leave the house and waited for them to rot in their grave. Elijah booked a little front row seat next door to the room and looked through the peephole.
"Please Brooke! I'm begging you to help me!" Patrick cried. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU FUCK?!"
My back facing towards the house, I listen to his crying and groaning.
"ILL RAPE YOU IN HELL YOU FUCK!"
Then a Nick awakens, wondering what is happening.
"Patrick?" Nick moaned.
"Nick NO!!"
Nick's movements triggered the shotgun, then fired straight through Patrick's anus and mouth. Then hitting Nick in the stomach. Me and Elijah sit quietly as the birds sang their lovely melody.