Part 18

"Y'all okay?"
"Yeah, lets get the fuck away from this town!" I ordered.

"Aubrey we are going to your place, you got an extra bedroom?"
"Yeah downstairs I have a guest bedroom."

We arrived there a few hours later then it was time for bed. All the girls slept upstairs while we were downstairs. I climbed in bed with Brooke and she turned to me, smirking. "Wanna play a game?" She asked seductively.
"What kind of game?" I groaned as I nibbled slightly on her earlobe.
"Close your eyes..." she paused. She climbed atop of me, throwing me into her mouth very rapidly. Our tongues attaching together like glue. Brooke kissed my arms all the way to my shoulder blades.
"Oh god your mouth!" I breathed heavily.
She stripped herself until she was completely naked, pulling out a vibrator. I was a little nervous on what she was going to do to me, but I bought it anyways.
"Don't come just yet," she ordered, stripping off all my clothes. She blindfolded me and tied me to the bed so I couldn't move.
"Be a good boy and just relax," she whispered as she licked my ear.
I gulped nervously, I got more nervous because I couldn't see what she was doing.
She ran the vibrator up and down my body, she increased the settings when she got to my cock. My erection grew bigger every time she ran down my body, I was harder than andesite. My phallus grew a lot of semen, her hands massaged my testicles as I let out a loud groan. Brooke finally released me and desperately, I positioned herself in front of me and rammed my solid erection into her from behind. Brooke shouted in ecstasy, "Oh lord! Please I need you to break me with your dick!"
"As you wish my Queen," I obeyed as I gently cupped her breasts, squeezing Brooke's nipples. All of my semen shot out from my tip and inside Brooke.
We both let out a loud groan as I whispered, "I love you" kissing her neck.
"I love you too my darling!" Brooke squealed, biting my arm and sucking blood.