Part 21

I lay there in the dark, letting the darkness take over my body. Slowly I turn my head to Elijah who wiped away my tears. It was nighttime, so now I could look into minds again and become immortal.
"Elijah....forgive me for dragging you into all this," I sobbed.
"It's not your fault Brooke, Bill is just a sick fuck. But I'm here for you my darling."
I looked up at him with a smile, but still deeply hurt. "Lemme see what he did to you, I could probably heal it."
I show him my back, he covered his mouth in shock.
"It hurts!" I sobbed even more.
"Lemme cure you honey," he murmured. He placed his hand on it, I grunted in slight pain. He closed his eyes and the blood faded away, making the H on my back go away. "Thank you sweetness! I now shall call you king of the Vampires."
"Absolutely my Queen, can I still call you Queen?"
"Of course my King."
"What provoked him to attack you?"
"Let me take you back a month ago." He looked into my mind and seen what I seen.

I was at my home outside of town in Ravensfair. I got the news that my friend, Chloe was murdered. She was my best friend of all friends, I was devastated when I heard the news. So then Bill calls while he is at work (he works at a service station outside of town). He calls me to see if I'm okay but he knew I was heartbroken about Chloe's death. So he comes over to comfort me. He gave me a massage to calm me down, then kissed my neck, attempting to seduce me. But I couldn't relax myself to have sex with him at that moment.
"I'm sorry I can't Bill!"
Then he said, "Brooke, she knew what she was doing, she only lived a few blocks away from the service station. What were the chances of her getting attacked? Other girls were murdered and you have nothing to do with them." I look at him with a very scorn look.
"I asked her if she needed a ride and she told me."
"Told you what?"
"Where she lived. Isn't that what you were wondering?"
"I was wondering what other girls you were speaking of." I slowly back away from him.
"The girls that were mutilated and murdered. It's all over the news."
"The police never mentioned anything about other girls!" I hissed.
"It's prolly just a ongoing investigation that's why."
Then I heard my front door open, another guy came in my house. Then one was coming downstairs with my bra in his hand.
"Get out of here! All of you!"
"Mm-m-mm." Patrick was playing with my bra.
"You fuckers better get out of here before I call he cops!"
They all just laughed, laughed like it didn't matter.
"Brookie... you don't know what I am do you?" Bill says with a evil grin. Spikes came out of his arm, revealing his alien self. Nick, the other guy sat down next to my computer, looking through my songs that I wrote.
"GET OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!! BILL WE ARE SO THROUGH!!"
Bill gets in my space and smells all over me, then groans, "Wow."
"Come Brooke, have a drink with us," Bill offered.
"No, please!"
"Come on pretty little thing, you too good to have a drink with us?"
"No I just don't wanna have a drink!"
"What's this here huh?" Bill shouted, pulling out a bottle of wine that has already been drank out of.
"Bill your right, she is too good to have a drink with us," Patrick hissed then threw my bra into my face.
I started to sob. "Please LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"OKAY ILL HAVE ONE DRINK BUT YOU ALL MUST LEAVE AFTER!" I take the bottle and took one sip.
"That ain't shit!" Nick growled and threw a cigarette at me.
"Okay okay!"
I took a bigger drink that time then they looked satisfied. "Okay now leave! All of you!"
"That's not what this is about Brooke.." Bill paused.
"What is it about then?!"
Bill grabbed a wooden baseball bat from behind him and said, "I wanna see your teeth."
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"You heard me.. pretty little show horse. I want to see your beautiful teeth!"
"No— I don't want to!"
"Your gonna show your teeth.. or I will!" He put the bat next to my mouth as I start to sob. I reluctantly showed my teeth, to satisfy him. "Good.. now put your fingers in the side of your mouth. Then the other, and pull."
"Okay okay just leave now!!"
"No no! Do it again horsie!" Bill snarled and hits me with the bat. Then pins me onto my knees and he titled my head back, showing all my teeth.
"That's my pretty little show horse right there."
He still doesn't know that I'm a vampire, so showing my teeth you should never ask a vampire to do. But it was still daytime so I didn't have my powers. "Since you don't have me for a boyfriend anymore.." Bill paused again, pulling out a beer bottle. "This would be your boyfriend today."
He stepped in front of me, with the beer bottle in my face. "Why don't you give him a little kiss?" Give him a little kiss on the tip come on horsie."
I gave it a little peck.
"Ah come on I ain't talking about no fucking peck! Kiss him!" He stuffed the top of the bottle inside my mouth and made me suck on it. "Come on! Breathe through your nose, just like it was your first time!"
He yanked it out of my mouth after a while as I gag and nearly puked. "Let's have Nick have Brookie!"
"Okay then," he stammers. He pulled out a shotgun and put it on my womanhood. "You listen to my commands show horse. All right? He puts the gun to my mouth and shouts, "Whinny! Whinny horsie!"
I whinnied then sobbed. I manage to pimp slap him across the face. Then hits me with his gun, making me fall to the ground. "You ought to tame that mare of yours Billy!"
"On your feet show horse, or your not gonna get your sugar cube!"
"Nick get your clothes off! We are gonna get your cherry popped today!" Bill grins.
Nick slips off his pants and undies then Bill tears my jeans off and my panties.
"Now dance show horse!" Patrick commands.
"Prance like ya wanna get laid!"
All I did was move my body back and forth reluctantly while I sobbed. Then Patrick spanks me causing me to nearly shriek in pain. Then pins me down and holds my legs down and my arms.
"NO! NO! NO!"
Nick climbs onto me while Bill pinned my arms down and gagged me. Nick thrusts his erection inside my vagina.
"Does this feel good bitch?!" Nick growled hoarsely.
I continue to sob and shriek as the pumps inside me.
"Want me to go deeper huh?!"
He pumps even harder this time. I squirmed beneath him as his penis went in deeper. Nick groaned in orgasm at each pump.
"YEAHHH NICK!!" Bill cheers.
After a while I smacked him off me and managed to break free.
"You can run but you can't hide!!" Bill screeches.
I ran out of the house and into the deep woods. Until I got to the edge of the woods, they all appeared in front of me again. Bill gave me an evil smirk while the other boys came in around me.
"You thought you could get away hm?" Bill grabbed me by the hair and threw me down in the dirt. Patrick climbed onto me from behind.
"PLEASE IM SORE!!"
"Don't worry, I'm an ass guy," Patrick says in a thin voice. He began to thrust into me from behind, making me hurt even worse. He choked me and tilted my head up. Bill looked down at me while I was suffocating. He unbuttoned his jeans and said, "No teeth show horse. No teeth."  He forced me to suck him off, his alien semen tasted atrocious! Then after a little bit he knocked me unconscious, leaving me for dead.
I woke up when the river washed me onto a log. Coldness nipped at my cold, naked body. Then I realized I was thrown into the river, they must think I drowned, but I never did. So then I moved here, where I could get the hell away from them and never see them again.