Part 10

When he left an hour later I wanted to call Brooke before bedtime. I was a little nervous about calling her but I had to be brave.
"Hello?"
"Hello Brooke! How are ya doing?"
"I'm doing well, what about you Elijah?" She said with a slight smirk.
"Same as you, a few of my friends were over and we had a little unexpected party," I laughed. "They kinda left a mess."
"Ooh that really sounds fun! How did it go?"
"It went decent, until Gannon kinda scared me earlier. He was wanting to get drunk so bad and he was kinda acting like the manager."
"Oh that ain't good at all bud, but you will be pleasantly surprised about my performance tomorrow. It will be on live TV."
"Will my jaw drop in amazement?"
"Absolutely!"
"Wow, I can't wait to see you. I bet you will be dashing!"
"When will you be home?"
"Sometime at midnight tomorrow, do you wanna go out afterwards?"
"Sure, how long is your performance," I joked a little.
"Ooh I just remembered I have to help my brother with his new house. Maybe I'll be home a little later."
"Oh okay, I'll let you go. Good luck tomorrow Brooke," I said, smirking.
"Have a good night Lij."
"Hang on Brooke wait!"
But she already hung up. I wanted to tell my feelings about her, like my dream and stuff. I wondered why she was still awake, she was probably practicing late.
But I'll probably have more dreams about her tonight as I fall for her even more.
As I shut my eyes, another dream formed in my mind:

Me and Brooke were holding our naked bodies together in the darkness. Embracing each other as we kissed in heavenly delight. Then Brooke laid on the bed, stretching out her limbs like an animal stretching in the morning. Her body was hypnotizing: her long hips, hot pink breasts, and her blonde, wavy hair smelled like fresh roses that have bloomed in the spring.
I obeyed her commands as she slowly cupped my chin, purring like a cat. She fondled my phallus, causing me groan. After a while, she took me into her mouth, causing to get an electric through me. Waves of excitement went through my body to my groin. Her tongue slid to the back of my mouth, while I caressed her clitoris. She yanked me on top of her, while thrusting into her. Our bodies felt like fire as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pumping harder into her vagina. I froze into slight fear when long, sharp fangs went into my neck.