Part 14

As we ran up to her room, she slammed it shut as she pushes me on her bed.
"I suppose this is your dream, huh?" She teased.
She slid on me once more, grabbing my hands and placing them on her breasts.
"Don't be scared my timid sweetness," she smirked licking her lips seductively.
"Oh god, your hands... they are so warm!" She shrieked.
I began to caress her arms, I whispered softly, "Beilla your so soft."
She gently began to bite on my nipple, as I groan in excitement.
"You taste so fucking delicious Elijah Jordan Wood!"
"Why don't you tell me what you want. Don't be scared," she teased as she squeezed my phallus.
"I WANT YOU!" I hissed as I ejaculated into her mouth, drinking me.
"I want you to suck my brains out from my dick!"
"My pleasure," she said, extending her tongue like a kid trying to catch a snowflake.
I finally released all my semen into her mouth as she drank me up.
"Oh!" She gasped as I lay her beneath me.
"You like it rough Lij? Is that what your into huh?"
My lips rained over her body like a thunderstorm, her skin reminded me of a porcelain doll.
She spread her legs further, allowing me to slide my tongue into her labia. Her legs shook in pleasure as she yelped out, "Lick me until you can't no more!"
After a while I leave her there and took a nipple into my mouth, almost sucking the milk out of it. I caressed her tiny belly as I kissed and bit at her neck. She screeched as I began to suck more of her tasty blood. She opened up her legs further for me to get inside of her.
"Don't scream sweetheart, you're so beautiful."
"If you think I'm beautiful, break me with your thick cock!"
I raised my eyebrows and I pumped myself into her wet sex. Beilla's vagina walls closed in on my groin, I rammed harder and locked my lips with hers.
"Beilla my Queen, I love you!" I shrieked in ecstasy, biting her lip.
"GAAAH! I love you too Lij!" She screamed as tears ran down her face.