Pilot

The smell of sweat and blood tainted the air of UA as the fight continued between the villains and the students. The League of Villains was behind the attack but nobody knew why. At least, not until they introduced their newest member, Warp. The man had bright orange hair with tan skin and green irises that seemed to swirl around his pupil. He had a scar stretched across one of his eyes and down his arm. "Remember who we came for." Shigaraki told him as Warp stepped towards the students.

  Toga and Dabi had showed up a few minutes before them, tiring out the students to the best of their ability until the rest of the league could arrive. Midoryia and a select few of his classmates stood their ground in the front of the main building.

  Sweat dripped from their faces as they watched Shigaraki and the newest member appear in the court yard. "Who the hell is the new guy?" Kirishima yelled, shifting his eyes between him and Shigaraki.

  "Doesn't matter who they are. They're going to die either way." Bakugo said, punching his fists together. A small puff of smoke erupting between his knuckles. "True but we don't know what his quirk is so we have to be careful." Todoroki lowered himself into a fighting stance, keeping his eyes on Warp.

  Shigaraki laughed at the students as they prepared to fight. "Oh don't worry. At least one of you will get a front row seat to experience Warp's quirk for yourself."

  "What's that supposed to mean?" Kaminari growled, electricity crackled around him. Shigaraki smirked smugly and pointed his finger towards Midoryia. "You know what to do."

  Warp sprung forward, sprinting directly towards the boy. "Midoryia look out!" Uraraka screamed rushing towards him. Midoryia dodged as Warp's fist shot towards him, shifting to the side of him. Warp kept his eyes on him as he sent a knee flying into Midoryia's side. Midoryia grunted in pain putting his hand to where the knee had made contact.

  Warp wasted no time before placing his hands on Midoryia's face. Orange streaks shot from his hands and slithered onto Midoryia's skin. Midoryia screamed out in pain his eyes began to glow orange as well.

  "Midoryia!" His friends screamed as they rushed to help him. Midoryia's arms stopped fighting against Warp and went limp against his side. His eyes stared blindly at Warp as his mind became fuzzy. It felt like his body was burning from the inside out but he couldn't move. His legs gave out from under him and he fell to his knees.

  Bakugo propelled himself forward, his foot making contact with Warp's cheek. Warp's hands lost their grip on Midoryia as he was sent flying sideways. Uraraka caught Midoryia as he fell to the ground. A purple portal appeared next to the villains as Bakugo and Todoroki charged them.

  "We got what we came for now. Have a fantastic day!" Shigaraki waved to the students before disappearing into the portal with Warp right behind.

  "Get back here you bastard!" Bakugo screamed as the portal closed in front of them. "Damn it!"

  "Deku! P-please, wake up!" Uraraka cried out, holding Midoryia's head in her lap. His irises were a bright orange as he seemed to be staring at nothing. In fact, he was laying so still, one could think he was dead if it wasn't for the rise and fall of his chest to signify that he was breathing.

  "What did that guy do to him?" Todoroki kneeled down by Uraraka. Bakugo growled before punching the ground, forming a crater.

  "I'm going to kill those bastards!"

  Midoryia's finger made a slight flicker before his arm began to move. "Deku?" Uraraka asked hopefully, brushing his green hair out of his face. Midoryia's eyes looked slowly up to hers. "Uraraka?" He asked weakly, trying to push himself up.

  "Hey slow down dude. You shouldn't be trying to move that much right now. We have no idea what that villain's quirk did to you." Kirishima said as Midoryia rose to a stand. He was about to say something back but then his knees gave out again, causing him to fall forwards. Todoroki caught him quickly, easing him to the ground. Just then, the orange streaks reappeared onto Midoryia's skin and snaked throughout his entire body.

  Midoryia writhed in pain as his body once again felt like it was burning. He screamed out, causing Uraraka to rush to his side again. "I'm here Deku!"

  Bakugo turned to Kaminari, "GO GET RECOVERY GIRL AND ALL MIGHT! NOW!"
Kaminari quickly obeyed and ran inside the building.

  "Just hang in there Midoryia. Help's coming." Kirishima tried to assure him as Kaminari disappeared into the building.

  Kaminari, please hurry

781 Words