The Plan

"That's bullshit!" Bakugo yelled at Aizawa had his fist slammed on top of his desk.

"Yeah! Midoryia's our friend, we can't just stand by and do nothing." Todoroki added, standing up from his seat as well.

Aizawa's eyes turned a bright red as he scanned the classroom, his hair floating up slightly. "Enough!"

The duo quieted down but their eyes remained fixated on their teacher.

"I understand that you are worried about Midoryia. We all are. However, I can't risk losing anymore students. That is why you will leave the rescue mission to the pros. If I catch any of you trying to get involved, you will be put in house arrest for the remainder of the operation. Am I clear?" Aizawa stated, his face scarily calm.

The class nodded their heads, too scared to protest. Todoroki and Bakugo exchanged looks as Aizawa turned back to the board.

Aizawa simply told the class that school will continue as normal but they will be given a week off. After he was finished explaining they were free to leave.

Bakugo and Todoroki remained frighteningly close to each other on the way back to the dorms, whisper things occasionally. As they entered the building they were stopped by Kirishima.

"I want in."

"What?" Todoroki asked, tilting his head slightly.

"I know you two are planning something and I want in." Kirishima said firmly, his eye brows creased in determination.

"Are you willing to potentially get in trouble?" Bakugo asked. Kirishima nodded his head.

"I wouldn't be a man if I wasn't."

"We want in too." A voice come from behind them. The group turned around to see Tsuyu and Uraraka approaching them.

"No way. You guys are just going to slow us down." Bakugo scoffed.

"You're gonna need as much help us you can get." Tsuyu pointed out.

"She has a point." Todoroki stated. Bakugo growled softly to himself as he tried to think.

"Fine, but the moment you slow us down you're off the mission." He sneered, his eyes cold.

The duo nodded their heads quickly.

"Okay then, here's the plan."