Jail Break

We're losing time. As far as we know, they could be strengthening their hold on Midoryia as we speak." All Might said as he paced back and forth. He was back at the police station with Aizawa. Those two were assigned to watch Toga and the other officers on duty guarded UA. It had now been 24 hours since Midoryia's gone missing and the sun had already set behind the skyscrapers of the city, leaving the streets dark.

"I know you're worried but you need to calm down. Panicking right now won't help save Midoryia." Aizawa stated as he snapped out of his own thoughts. Toga was twiddling her feet back and forth underneath the table of the confession room, her hands handcuffed to the top of it.

"So do you guys wanna play a game or something? It's boring in here." She whined, leaning her head back as she looked at the ceiling. She then looked to the clock in one of the walls.

The time read 10:00 p.m.

Any minute now. She thought to herself as she watched the hands of the clock continue to tick away.

"This isn't a game Toga. Besides, if you want out of here, you'll tell us what else you know." Aizawa said, his hands pressing hard against the table as he stood up, towing over the girl.

The crazed blonde just smiled back, her eyes having a wicked look in them.

Something wasn't right. She was being way too nonchalant for being a villain that was just captured. Though, she usually did act care free but this was ridiculous. Aizawa's hand pinched the bridge of his nose as he thought to himself.

Suddenly, a loud siren filled the station. Toga couldn't contain her excitement as she giggled to herself, bouncing up and down slightly in her chair.

"They're hereeeeee."

Aizawa shot All Might a look.

"The League?"

"We need to call for back up." All Might said as he began to speak into his radio.

The two pros quickly exited the room, locking it behind them before starting up their quirks.

"You just erase them, I'll do the rest." All Might stated as he prepared himself.

Blue flames lit up the hallway as Dabi made his appearance, a smile stretched across his face.

Aizawa almost immediately activated his quirk, causing the fire to cease. Dabi seemed unbothered by this as he trudged forward.

"Not another step." All Might warned as he lowered himself into ready position.

"Or else what? You're going to fight me?" Dabi chuckled to himself. "I don't think I have anything to worry about."

"Oh is that so?" All Might growled.

"Yep. I bet you can't even land a hit on me."

"Let's see about that." All Might sprung forward. Dabi didn't even flinch as All Might's fist came rocketing towards his face.

What's this guy's deal? All Might thought to himself as his fist came within feet of the younger male's head.

Suddenly a flash of green shot through the air, stopping All Might mid punch. A hand wrapped around the hero's arm and threw him over their shoulder, causing the hero to collide with the ground.

What the hell was that? All Might quickly jumped up to his feet, turning back towards the  villain. That's when he noticed who dealt the attack.

Midoryia stood in front of Dabi, his body slouched forward as his eyes remained fixed on the two pros in front of him. Orange streaks snaked their way through out his skin, glowing softly.

"Midoryia?!" All Might was surprised. He hadn't expected the league to be using him so soon. The greenette took a step forward, his face showing no emotion as he stared at his mentor. "Come on kid, snap out of it."

"It's no use. Warp's got a hold on this brat's mind good. Ain't nothing breaking him out this time." Dabi laughed. He then turned to the boy in front of him. "I'm going to get Toga. Take care of them."

"Yes sir."