Chaos Erupts

Midoryia's POV

A loud crash rang through the building. My eyes shot awake slowly, trying to adjust to the darkness in my room. I looked to the alarm clock next to my bed, it read 4:23 A.M.

I strained my ears, trying to hear anything else. Maybe I had just dreamt it. I laid back down on my side, closing my eyes once again. The gentle calmness didn't last long as another BOOM echoed through the hallways, this time shaking the building. Shouting began to ring from the hallways.

I quickly shot up out of my bed, only to find myself having to hold onto the wall. My mind was still groggy as I struggled towards the door. I had almost reached it when Uraraka flew the door open.

"Deku! We need to get you out of here now!"

"W-what's happening?" I asked her as she helped support my body weight. I looked around the hallway to see it was filled with smoke. The other classmates on the floor were scrambling to get each other out of their rooms and downstairs.

"Villains are attacking the dorms."

I felt my heart drop. My eyes scanned the floor before I looked back up at her. "T-this is because of me..."

Uraraka quickly shook her head as she helped me reach the stairs. "This isn't your fault Deku! You didn't ask for this. The important thing to focus on now is to get you out of here before the Warp guy shows up."

She used her quirk to float me down the stairs. I landed at the bottom with a thud before using the railing to pull myself up. Chaos was unfolding before me as I watched Bakugo and Kirishima rush out the front door.

"I need to help them." I mumbled as Uraraka once again arrived at my side.

"Deku, you can't. It's like how Aizawa predicted. The villains are here to capture you; we can't just let that happen."

"I don't understand, we didn't they just use Warp's quirk to control me?" My head was still fuzzy as we crossed the living room.

"I don't know but we need to get out of here while we have the chance. You're too weak to fight right now." Uraraka scanned the living room. Bakugo, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Kaminari were all fighting outside while Mineta, Shoji, Ojiro, and Jiro were helping the rest of the class down stairs.

"I need to find Iida. Stay here!" She shouted to me before running back up the stairs. I slid down the wall, into a sitting position. My mind was reeling as I tried to make since of the situation. My body felt heavy from the stress it's been enduring for the past week so Uraraka was right, I was no good in a fight right now.

I could hear the struggled shouts of my classmates outside. I felt guilt sweep over me once more. They were fighting to protect me, I was nothing but a burden to them.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice Uraraka was already back.

"Izuku?"

I looked up at the mention of my name. "Uraraka, you're back already? Where's Iida?"

Uraraka seemed nervous as she quickly stuttered out, "Oh, h-he's already ran off to get the heroes. You know him, always prepared for anything!"