Losing Control

Midoryia's POV

My head was killing me. My classmates continued to approach me, asking the same questions over and over again. I kept trying to access my memories to see if I could remember any of them, which worked for some but not all of them.

I wanted to remember them, I really did, but every time I tried to dive deeper into my memories, my head would feel like it's getting ripped apart. I couldn't say anything to Aizawa though, he would make me sit out from the sparing.

As my turn grew closer, I could feel my chest begin to tighten up. It began to become hard to breathe. I didn't want to make a scene so I simply just stayed where I was. The tightness began to spread through my body. What the fuck's happening to me? That's when my head practically went numb along with the rest of my body. I felt like I couldn't move anything. Did I push myself too hard while trying to answer everyone's questions?

I panicked as my body began to feel heavy, causing me to slouch softly. Fuck, what do I do? I frantically looked around, before finding Aizawa talking to one of the students after their sparing match. I tried to call out to him but my mouth wouldn't move. I was trapped in my own body.

Black dots began to appear in my vision, speckling the training fields. No, please! I could feel tears burning my eyes as the darkness increased. Somebody help! My mind became fuzzy as I struggled to stay awake, but the black dots consumed my vision. That was the last thing I remembered before going losing consciousness.

3rd Person POV

Midoryia seemed emotionless as he lowered himself into a ready stance, never taking his eyes off of Kirishima. Kirishima stared back at him, Something's off about him. He thought to himself as he noted Midoryia's dull eyes. They had been emitting the same orange color all day but in this moment, it appeared to consume his entire eyes. Kirishima could barely even see his pupil.

"Midoryia? You feeling okay man?" Kirishima asked him, as he also lowered in a fighting stance. There was no response. Kirishima was about to say something but was cut off as Mr. Aizawa yelled, "Begin!"

Green lightening immediately crackled from Midoryia as he shot to the side, appearing only as a blur. What the fuck, he's never moved that fast before?! Kirishima tried to follow him with his eyes but could only catch a glimpse occasionally. He immediately activated his quirk, making his body harden completely as he hold his arms up in defense.

Midoryia shot past Kirishima and slid onto the ground, kicking his legs out from under his body. Midoryia glided back up onto his feet just as fast as he had slid while Kirishima toppled to the ground with a thud. Kirishima barely had time to roll out of the way before Midoryia's fist made contact with the ground next to him, creating a small crater. Kirishima sprung back to face him. Midoryia's entire body was tense as orange streaks slowly crept from his eyes. Not good. Kirishima thought to himself, clenching his teeth. Midoryia jumped forward, his leg raised and ready to make contact with Kirishima's head.

Kirishima quickly dodged and ducked under his attack only to have Midoryia's fist make contact with his side. Kirishima flew across the training field, landing just before the barrier. Kirishima groaned as he wobbled back to his feet. Midoryia walked towards him, his green lightning beginning to have a orange tint to it.

What the fuck's happening to him? Kirishima raised his arms as Midoryia launched forward again, his fist connecting with Kirishima's forearms. Kirishima slid the rest of the way out of bounds, landing on his back.