Toga's Warning

3rd Person POV

"We're getting nothing out of her!" All Might growled as he threw his hands up in the air. The moment the pros had grabbed onto captured her at the dorms, they had taken her down to the station for interrogation. The crazed blonde remained handcuffed to a chair in a secluded room. Aizawa was sent in to interrogate her since if she tried anything he could cancel her quirk and he was more than capable of subduing her.

Tsuragamae, the chief of police, put a paw on All Might's shoulder. "Be patient Toshinori. She'll talk."

"What did you mean when you said that the mission wasn't a complete waste?" Aizawa asked Toga who was fiddling with her fingers. She giggled softly, not looking up from her hands.

"Toga, if you cooperate you could be given a shorter sentence." Aizawa stated, leaning forward. "What's the League planning?"

Still no answer. Aizawa sighed, about to stand up when Toga finally spoke.

"I'll tell you what you want to know if you do something for me." She beamed at him. This peaked Aizawa's interest.

See what she wants. Tsuragamae spoke into Aizawa's earpiece.

"What do you want from us?" He asked her. Toga leaned back some in her seat.

"That boy, Midoryia, he's very cute. Especially when he was all bloodied up during that fight. I bet he's still bleeding from where I stabbed him." She licked her lips at the thought. "I want a date with him. Nothing big, maybe a dinner and a movie." Toga lost herself in her own daydreams. Aizawa looked at her in disgust.

Come out here real quick. Aizawa rose from his chair. "Just a moment." Toga was too absorbed in her fantasy to notice the man leave.

"Tell her yes." Tsuragamae said. All Might snapped his head towards the dog.

"What?! You're joking right?"

Tsuragamae pinched the bridge of his nose. "We won't actually do it but if she believes she'll see him then she'll tell us what we need to know."

"It's worth a shot." Aizawa replied, turning back to go into the room. He sat back down in front of Toga, snapping his fingers a couple of times to snap her out of her own thoughts.

"You can have a date with Midoryia, just tell us what we need to know." Aizawa said watching her closely. A giant smile spread across her face.

"Oh goodie! Him and I will have the greatest time together. I wonder if he's into knives-"

"First we need the information, remember?"

Toga's smile dropped as she rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah. That. Well ask away."

"She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?" All Might scoffed at how easily manipulated she was. It was kinda sad.

"What did you mean when you said the mission wasn't a fail?"

Toga laughed at the question, leaning back into her chair. "Ohhhh you have noooo idea."

"About what?" Aizawa pressed. Toga looked him in the eye.

"We needed to strengthen Warp's hold on Midoryia so we were hoping to grab him before it went away. Hell, I thought we lost before that one kid used his quirk. What was his name again? Kaminari? Anyways, the idiot zapped us and wellllll", she paused as a sly grin crossed her face as her eyes darkened, "let's just say there's more than one way to jump start a quirk."

Her words hung in the air as the severity of the situation sunk in. Tsuragamae immediately got onto the radio, "Calling all units, somebody report to the UA dorms now! There is reason to believe the students are in more danger."

Toga continued to laugh as Aizawa was rushed out of the room. "We need to get back there now." He nodded to All Might.

"We have to warn the students."

640 Words