Not A Complete Fail

Dabi's smile turned into an annoyed scowl as he throw Midoryia to the side. Midoryia let out a muffled grunt as he hit the ground.

"You're friends are really fucking annoying." He growled, preparing himself as Bakugo blew towards them. Dabi raised his hand towards the blonde-haired boy. Bakugo recognized what was happening immediately and used his quirk to shoot himself to the side as the flames soared towards him.

"Nice try Dipshit!" He screamed, landing a solid hit on Dabi. Dabi stumbled back, putting his hand to his swollen cheek. Blood seeped from the wound as he began to laugh. Dabi had made sure to stay between Midoryia and Bakugo as he got ready for a fight. Twice and Compress were being subdued so it wouldn't be long before the other students were here. Not to mention there's definitely a chance that the pros have already been called. If they wanted any chance of escape, Dabi was going to have to take care of Bakugo first.

"You kids don't know when to stop do you?" He chuckled. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you're going to get."

He kicked Midoryia to the side, sending him rolling on the ground, away from the duo. Midoryia coughed into his gag as he came to a stop. Tears were forming in his eyes. My friends are going to get hurt because of me.

"Deku!" Bakugo yelled going towards him, but he was quickly cut off by Dabi.

"I wouldn't do that, unless you want your friend to get hit again. You're the one who wanted a fight, so let's make this fast." He sneered at Bakugo. Bakugo's eyes were practically slits as he glared at the villain.

"You're going to fucking die." Bakugo hissed, propelling himself forwards. Dabi side stepped as he drew close, barely avoiding the attack. He shot flames towards the boy but Bakugo was fast and retaliated with his own quirk.

The force of the explosion caused both fighters to fly backwards but they immediately scrambled back to their feet. Dabi was about to lunge again when he heard footsteps running towards him. It was Toga. She was badly burnt on her side and appeared to have a concussion, most likely due to Bakugo.

"Where have you been?" Dabi growled, causing Toga to roll her eyes.

"I was busy trying to get myself out from the damn tree that that brat blew me into!" She pointed at Bakugo. Bakugo laughed to himself at the comment.

"Well I'm taking care of him right now, so you grab Midoryia and alert Kurogiri."

Toga nodded and ran towards the injured boy. Bakugo lunged towards her, trying to step between her and Midoryia.

Dabi grabbed onto Bakugo's shirt, throwing him to the side. "Not so fast, we have a fight, remember?"

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Bakugo screamed trying to get past Dabi as Toga lifted his friend onto her shoulder. At this point, Kirishima and the others had finally finished taking care of the others and were heading their way.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima called out running towards the fight. Bakugo waved them off.

"No! I'm fine! Help Deku!"

Kirishima turned his head to see Toga hurrying away with Deku slumped over her shoulder.

"Midoryia!" Tokoyami rushed to his friend's aid with Kirishima and Kaminari by his side. The others stayed back to help Bakugo as Dabi's flames burned his legs causing him to fall.