death omens(edited)

Daisy woke up bright and early the next morning at around six o clock, since Harry had always gotten her to go to sleep early she always ended up being the first to wake up in the mornings.

She quietly got up from her bed and started getting ready for the day, she dressed in her gryffindor robes, but without her cloak and instead wearing a Jean jacket(professor Dumbeldoor had said that she was allowed to and most of the staff didnt mind).

She put a hair the around her wrist and combed through her wavy ginger hair, littering it cascade down her back. She finally finished by draping her tie around her shoulders and left the common room.

On her way down to the great hall for breakfast, she waved and smiled at every ghost that she passed along the way, each one returning the favour. Eventually she reached the great hall and strided to the gryffindor table and sat down in the middle. She pulled a muggle pen from her pocket and started drawing some stars on her hand.

Upon seeing the young girl Mcgonagall ended her conversation with Snape and walked down the isle between gryffindor and ravenclaw table and came to a stop next to the girl

"Well good morning Miss Potter"

"Hello proffesor,are you having a good day?"

Proffesor McGonagall took a seat on the bench, next to Faisy and flashed her a rare smile, she handed Daisy her time table before responding.

"Very well thank you Miss.Potter, here is your time table for this year"

"Thank you proffesor"

Professor McGonagall, noticed the girls tie and tyed it for her before standing back up and making her way to her seat at the head table. By the time Daisy had finished her first piece of toast, Her brother and best friends walked into the hall, soon followed by many of the rest of the students. The boys sat down with Daisy as Hermionie went to pick up their time tables.

"Morning Harry, Ron"

"Hello princess, want me to tie up your hair today?"

"Yeah please"

She passed her two hair ties to Harry and turned around so that her back was facing him. When the two of them were in their fourth year of primary school Harry had asked some of the nice girls in his class to teach him how to do plaits so that he could do his sister hair.

He ended up doing two French plaits in her hair and stealing her slice if toast when he had finished.

"Hey!"

"I dont work for free Dais"

Hermionie came back over to the three of them and handed the boys their time tables. Once he had looked thought his own, Rom leaned over to look at his friends.

"Hermione are you sure you've got the right time table you've got three lessons all at the same time"

Hermionie rolled her eyes at Ron when she answered "It's fine Ron I've fixed it with proffesor McGonagall"

"But you can't have three lessons at one time"

"Ron Hermione said that everything is fine so leave her alone"

"Thank you Daisy"

Ron pouted and went back to his food while Harry checked Daisy's time table and looked at Hermione's to see what lessons he shared with her.

"Ok I'm setting off for divination are you guys coming?"

Everyone nodded and stood up, putting their time tables away and setting of towards their first class, it was only when they started off down the corridor did they realise that they had no idea where they were going.