Snape(edited)

Hermione and Daisy screamed. Black leaped to his feet and Harry felt like he had just been zapped with a bolt of electricity.

"I found this as the base of the whomping willow" Snape said gesturing to the cloak in hands that he handed to Daisy"very useful potters, I thank you..."

"I've just been to your office Lupin. You forgot to take your potion tonight so I took a goblet full and very lucky I did. Lying in your desk was a certain map and I saw your name running along the passageway"

"Severus-"

"I've told the headmaster time and time again that you have been helping your friend into the castle" Snape carried on as if he hadn't heard Lupin.

"Severus, you are making a big mistake, Sirius is not here to kill Harry or Daisy -"

Lupin tried to get the angered man to listen to him but it that Snape was too trapped in a wave of anger to even try and listen to what was being said.

"Two more for azkaban tonight, I shall be interested to see how Dumbeldore takes this-"

"You fool is a schoolboy grudge worth putting an innocent man in back inside Azkaban?"

BANG

Thin, snake like cords burst from the end of Snape's wand and twisted themselves around Lupins mouth, wrists and ankles causing the man to man fall to the floor. The children were shocked and Sirius looked furious.

"Professor what are you doing!" Daisy shouted

"It's fine Daisy, it's not hurting him, he'll live"

Black leaped towards Snape to attack him but was stopped by Snapes wand bring pointed directly in the middle of his face, the murderer held his hands up in surrendering manner and tried to slowly back away but every back step he made, Smape took one towards him.

"Give me a reason and I swear I will" He threatened.

The children watched on anxiously, they felt like they were all frozen in place, all except for Hermionie who took a cautious step towards their potions professor.

"Professor Snape, it-it wouldn't hurt to hear what they have to s-say" She stuttered.

"Miss Granger you Mr Potter and Mr Weasley are already facing expulsion for being out of grounds after hours in the company of a murderer and a werewolf and most likely manipulating Miss. Potter into coming with you. Now please, for once your, life. Hold. Your. Tounge"

"But if-if there was a mistake-" She tried again.

"BE QUIET YOU STUPID GIRL, DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" Most people in the room  jumped ar the sudden raise in the mans voice "Vengeance is sweet, how I'd hoped to be the one to catch you Black"

"The jokes on you again Severus as long as the boy brings the rat up the castle-" Sirius said.

"Up to the castle?" He interrupted "I don't think we need to go that far. All we have to do is call the dementors once we are outside the willow. They will very pleased to see you, they might even have a kiss for you"

All they colour drained from Blacks face.

"You-you've got to hear me out, just look at the rat" Black was desperate now, he couldn't bear the thought of the dementors around him again, seeing the worst day of his life replay in his head all over again.

There was a glint in Snape's eyes that made him seem beyond reason. While all this was going Daisy's mind was all over the place, anger and fear being the  strongest feelings at the moment, she wasn't sure how much longer she could last before she would explode.