Sirius black!(edited)

The four friends ran up the grassy hill while making sure to stay close together do that they would stay hidden under the cloak.

"Scabbers stop moving" Ron chastised his rat "keep still what's the matter with you, OUCH"

They had gotten to the top of the hill so Harry pulled tyres cloak off them all and they all turned around to look at Ron, the ginger haired boy was holding his rat in one hand and the other he had brought up to his mouth as his finger was bleeding.

The sound of a cats meow caught their attention and, just their luck, Crookshanks had decided to join them and when ever that car showed up an argument would break out between Ron and Hermionie.

"Go away crookshanks" Daisy hissed.

"Scabbers, NO"

Ron loosened his grip on his beloved pet and it was able to slip through his fingers and scurry away from the group. Before any of the other three could stop their friend Ron chased after his rat which was unfortunately running towards something dangerous.

"Ron!"

Harry, Daisy and Hermionie all shared a nervous look before agreeing to chase after him. They shouted his name, telling him to stop and come back before he got too close to the whopping willow but Ron wasn't listening, he wasnt going to let the cat eat his rat.

"Great away from him, scabbrts come back here!

Finally Ron had gotten close enough to Scabbers that he was able to dive towards the grass and catch the squirming rat, holding him tightly in his hands.

"Gotcha!"

Harry, Hermione and Daisy almost tripped over him as the skidded to a stop, Ron sat up and held the pet close to him, he was about to get up before his locked eyes with a dog. A huge, scruffy black dog that was baring its razor sharp teeth at the four young teens.

Harry tried to reach for his wand but the dog was faster than he was, it made a gigantic leap forward, landing right in front of Ron, the beast wasted no time in sinking its teeth into Ron's leg, said boy cried out in pain upon impact but that wasnt all for the dog. It began to pull on his leg, hurting him more in the process, and drag him across the grass, right towards the base of the whopping willow.

"Harry! help me!" Ron cried, he reached his hand out to his best friend as the three of them chased after him.

"Ron!"

Harry dived but it was too late and dog dragged Ron down into a small opening at the bottom of the tree. The three friends could only stand there in shock, staring at the place where their friend had disappeared, they were not at all prepared when the tree branches swung at them, they were all sent flying backwards to the ground.

"Harry we have to go and get help!" Hermionie yelled as she sat up, the tree had slashed through her hoodie and slashed her shoulder.

Harry had been greatly winded as the branch hit him in the stomach and Daisy had blood running down her face and s pounding in her head.

"No we haven't got time!"

Harry and Hermionie stood to their feet and Harry helped his sister up, he hugged her and wiped her tears away. Crookshanks decided to reappeare and casually stroll over to the dangerous tree, the cat placed his paw on something on tree and it suddenly stopped moving.

"Crookshanks how did you do that?"

"He's with the dog" Harry said "I've seen them together running across the grounds"

Harry went first, he climbed into the hole, closely followed by Hermionie. Daisy was hesitant to go in as if looked very frightening to her, but staying up here all by herself scared her more so she crawled down and met Harry and Hermionie at the bottom.